Dronabinol

Discussion in 'General' started by BorisBadenov, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Finally got a script and I am ecstatic! Now you may be saying, "hmmm, why so ecstatic when you could just have the real thing?". Well that's because I found myself in some legal troubles a few years back and need this to circumvent any problems that may arise when that good ole 'SURPRISE!, we need your urethra fluid' comes along.

I've done some research and found that some labs can tell the difference between THC and THCV but I'm pretty sure that mine isn't one of them. So this is for all the folks that wonder what happens when the test gets sent in...I will be the guinea pig!

Will post back soon...:wave:

2. Good luck when they test for the metabolites of CBD and CBN. Synthetics don't contain cannabanoids.

3. Yea, I thought about that too but I went directly to the source and got their lab testing spread sheets that they conveniently post online and they do not test for that in there GC/MS. Figuring I may have been fooled by some online BS I decided to email the company and they sent me an email back saying they do not have the ability to distinguish between the two.

So we will see...

4. So is this a drug that makes you pass a dt?

5. Go easy on it, OP. people have died from overdosing on marinol..

On that tangent, is marinol a forbidden thing to talk about here?

6. Not illegal, don't see why not.

7. Arethe effects the same?

8. No way... any links? That's a little scary. ..

9. Nah I wont be overdosing, probably wont even be taking the stuff. Just using it as a cover!

10. No. Ive heard that they dont really do anything at all unless you take like 100mg.

11. So is this a drug that makes you pass a dt?
    [​IMG]

12. No....MARINOL (dronabinol capsules)

Its a synthetic form of THC in which you take for certain conditions. When you take a drug test you will be positive for THC because you have a script for the medication. That is your reason for a positive test (even though you could of technically been smoking).

13. Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs (report - 2009)
    Deaths from Marijuana v. 17 FDA-Approved Drugs - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

See Anti-emetics chart B. Marinol has killed 4 people between Jan. 1, 1997 and June 30, 2005- roughly 8 and a half years. Natural cannabis has yet to kill one person by overdose in over 4000 years of written medical history! :smoke:

And the "real deal" that the above is based on-

Adverse Event Reporting System – Marinol/ Dronabinol (full – 2005)
    http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/sourcefiles/marinol.pdf

Granny :wave:

14. How'd you score a script? Whats yer ailment?

15. Rather keep that to myself but lets say its associated with pain and my brain. Nothing too serious or life threatening and not cancer or AIDS. Just had an open doctor who (now) is my primary care doctor. I also have PTSD from a couple of previous careers I took part in. My doctor is very understanding and helped me out.

Mentioned it to my PO and she was ok with it. Lab is good with it but I want to make sure everything is 100% before I start to smoke. If I have any doubts Ill just wait until my time is done.

16. Hella, Im gonna go tell my doc i have headaches and fear doors closing.

17. #17 BorisBadenov, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    Ha, cute. My problem runs a little deeper than the fear of doors closing and headaches. :rolleyes: ...but we will see if this all works out with the PO and I can come back and give you guys a definitive answer!