Dromada and the 2nd DWC adventure

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dromada, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Lol seems like a long time. I flipped 2-12 so idk how far I am. I do know all hairs are white as rice though.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

2. I flipped 2/23. This is about a 58-60 day strain in soil. I’m thinking 4/20 actually for her. Lol. Didn’t even mean to do that but damn that’d be pretty cool! Lol

3. Too bad she would still have to cure. Yeah mine is a 7-9 week strain. I am gonna sit back and watch her do her thing tho. Hoping for some cbn break down into cbd or whatever that process really is at later harvest. I plan on turning the larger half of this green crack into some wax. We shall see though. Not 100% sure what I will do yet.

Also going to run a perpetual grow here starting soon. Plan to have a harvest every 2ish weeks. Gonna be 1 or 2 clones running thru every 2 weeks into the flower tent. Real short 1-2 week veg and into the flower tent. Figure if I get 2 plants every 2ish weeks then I should always have something in each stage. Including unl smoke.

Wanting 2 mothers different strains. Prolly do a run or 2 thru then send mom thru for a new strain depending.

Definitely going to be some colloidal silver experiments and "breeding" happening soon. Going to cross all the strains I have and get me a couple 50-100 seeds each kind. Then I am going to store those and begin just popping new seeds every time. I like seeds but I also am new to this shit and never really tried a clone. I know I can make them tho from an experiment done during this grow

Flower tent might get upgraded to a 4x4 soon so I can make this a thing.

Also gonna pick up some quantum board prolly 4 x 120 mixed spectrum. We will see. All things I am pondering. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Am I looking cloudy? I need a damn magnifying glass[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Oooh when that gg4 kicks in [​IMG]

6. Not a whole lot going on. But I have been using a 13/11 dark/light cycle. The idea is that more energy creates bigger yield. Not sure Really. Anyway to finish her out she gonna go into a 7 day florashield florakleen mix. Then 3ish days of just fresh cold water. During the 7 to 8 days she be on a 9 hr light schedule and the 2 ish days depending on looks completely dark. 2 ish cuz its prolly 18 with a chop before they come back on then chop and clip hang 7-10 days and let her slowly dry out. Still worried here. But we will see. Much research happening here lately haha [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. A few pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Happy Easter dromada!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happy Easter my friend

• Like Like x 1
  10. Today. Day 50 of flower. Not too sure how much longer. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. That’s one hell of a plant!

• Like Like x 1
  12. You think its aight?

13. She’s got some issues for sure. But it looks like your buds are still pretty healthy. Watch out for any dry broad leaves receding into the bud itself. They tend to taste grassy. Other than that a nice flush dry and cure should hook you up pretty well. Definitely lost some weight. But weight isn’t that important.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah it has lost some grow time. Next grow I will just run base nutes thru. When I started that is when shit ran straight down hill. She will yield something. Not sure what. But if it's got any worth after the cure, then I will turn it all into wax. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. How dense are they? I had some major rocks on mine! It looks great tho!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dude they literally have no flex when I squeeze them

• Like Like x 2
  17. And thanks!

18. Looks like she might be hungry! She looks like shes been flushed what kind of nutes you usin? Your roots look dark

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. She is on advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect. She also has some Epsom salt in there. Was using something called sonic bloom that should only have been fed last like maybe 2 weeks and I feel it completely locked her out and thru ph way off. So the last res change I cleaned all that shit out and put her back on the 3 part with epsom salt and have her at last I checked 1100 ppm

20. Today when they got up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1