Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LandOLakes, Sep 27, 2009.

1. is dro a strain? i see people on this site call dro a strain. i thought dro was short for hydro, a system of growing. then any strain could be a dro. am i wrong?

2. Dro, short for hydro.

Essentially the name used by a lot of people because to them (not everyone, though) it means quality bud. The reason for hydro is the use of hydroponics in a lot of good grows.

At least that's my understanding.

3. but some people can grow really shitty hydro weed.

4. You're right , it isn't a strain. It's a type of growing. People misuse the word dro.

5. Any strain can be hydroponically grown, but dro is just short for the way it's grown. I think people usually call it that because entertainment (music) and stuff leads them to believe that there's a strain with that name.

This is just what I think though.

6. It's really just poor form. People where I live call dank "dro", as do I. It just depends where you live.

This is the stuff that separates the jokers from the true smokers. :)

7. Dro typically just means quality shit.

Although it technically means hydroponically grown, it's nothing to get twisted about.

8. Which is short for hydroponics, a growing method.

9. You apprently didn't read the rest of my post.