Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikeynugg, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Some dro I got a while ago. About 10g's there. Payed 85 for a half of this stuff. The nuggs are pretty dense.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dem high mids joe

3. i am big time diggin that jar ya got it in i'll give ya that lol....the buds look good like you said they looked dense..i also picked up soom nugget just a second ago i'm gonna try an get some pics up here in a sec it looks super dank as fuck..if ya don't mind me askin what state did ya score it from??

4. North Jersey's where I'm at.

I'll check out your bud when you post it.

5. Nice high mids!!!

6. i know this may be a little off subject but i'm tryin hard to get some pics up here of some of the nugget i just got but honestly i don't feel like the pictures that i'm taking are doing the herb its deserving justice...I been using my girlfriends Nikon camera an its a bad as camera but i just don't feel like i'm getting some good photos like i have seen day in an day out on this website i just was wondering if you guys had any tips that would possibly make the shots a lil better...I try an get good light an shit ya know but it just really seems like i can't get the close ups that you consitantly see on this site ya know...