Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Dro"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dubbz08721, Jan 5, 2009.

1. So I was looking to scoop up a 20 bag for myself and it just happened that a good friend of mine (who is a part time dealer) had just picked up.

So we meet up and hes like "Yea I got that bangings." So he hands me the bag to look at it. I was like "Come on man this isnt dank this is some kine bud." Hes like "No man its dro. Its banging. You know Mids , Dro , Dank." :eek:...

I was about to lecture him but the kids like a brother to me so I just scooped it up and left. Maybe one day he will realize that hyDROponics is a way to grow your plant. Not how good it is.

I guess its a pet peeve of mine. Anyone else agree?

2. Hear Hear!
    I fully agree with you. i hate when people call herb "Dro" almost as much as i hate when it is called "Tree"

3. I disagree, what do you want your dealer to be like "Yo dude I have some hydroponically grown weed" or just "Yo I got some Hydro/Dro"

If it isnt a special strain, I think theres a right to call it dro.

4. dro and hydro is short for hydroponically grown

so if a dealer is like i got sum dro im xpectn he has hydroponically grown bud..
    i mean come on yall this is middle school stuff everyone should know that.

5. I'd rather he not try and bullshit me, personally. "dro" can be mids, beasters, headies, regs, schwagg, whatever. Just grown hydroponicaly.

6. No shit. You didnt state your side with that comment, just told me something I already know. Good try.

7. Exactly what im sayin!! Some one can grow hyrdoponically and still fuck up the weed. Its kinda like going to a car dealership and you ask what size engine a car has and they keep telling you its Four wheel Drive. :smoking:

8. ahh, they were just trying to make a comparison. so educate them next time what dro is. :smoking:

9. #11 MiZZuRKeD, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    No you cant fuck it up unless your retarted, you can tell if your getting schwag dro because it will look like shit. Any pot smoker should have the common sense and know what kind of weed it is (quality wise). Then if your dealer tells you it hydro, bam there ya go you have some dro schwagg.

edit: No dealer is gonna sell you shitty weed and tell you its dro, unless your dumb and buy it. It has to look like quality bud for me to even consider it as dro then you gotta check out the moisture, crystals etc..

10. REAL hydro is grown in water over rocks...
    and yes i know that almost any weed can be grown hydro but when its done properly hydro grown weed no matter what kinda mid or kush will def be worth $10 a gram but if your a experienced smoker you should know what PURP DRO AND MID DRO(example) looks like

11. THANK YOU!!! +Rep

12. Lol you seem to have gotten very pissed. Relax dude im just say hyrdoponics is how you water the plant. You can still fuck up the plant. Especially if you run hydro and flush too much or burn it with fertilizer. Its not a fool proof plan to grow weed. Dont get uptight dude it just ticks me off when people dont properly use the word dro. I hope this all made sense because i just smoked that "dro" and at the moment im really high and bluffy most of my points:smoking:

13. whats the "dro" look like and how much did u pay for it?
    JW

14. loox jus like this dro i bought lastnight for $20 a gram it goes down smooth BIG HITS and comes out thick az f****

15. Yeah alot of people have been saying it looks like some shit they got, its from NC btw so theres a good chance.

16. yeh i live like 3-4hours from their and the guy i got it from gets it from ATL so very good possibility they came from the same place.

NC has some good KB too

17. It's just all a matter of perspective and where you're from. There are different meanings depending on where you are or how technical you're trying to get. Around where I live, people refer to dro pretty much as chronic or good shit. "Dro" used to be "50 bud", as we call it, although prices have risen like a mofo and people are charging 60 an 8th :(.