Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dro prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PretendTime, May 10, 2011.

1. Well, I'm buying a G of Dro from this chick at school. I paid her 20$ for it. Was that a ripoff? And do y'all prefer maui wowi or dro? Thanks

2. dro refers to how it was grown, not a specific strain. $20 a g isnt bad if she comes through.

3. For "dro" I usually pay 15-20 a gram. But like samiel said, just means someone at home had a nice hydroponic set up.

I'm growing strawberry diesel among other things. I'm growing in a hydro bubble bucket. Thus, strawberry diesel dro.

4. Like has been stated, maui wowi is a spacific strain and "dro" is a method of growing. This question is probably best suited for the apprentice tokers section, but yeah $20 for a g is an acceptable price considering the bud is pretty good.

5. Maui wowie pwahahahaha. Let me guess a barrel floated ashore that'd been lost since the 80's and was now cured to perfection.

6. #6 stk, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Loool

7. man why'd you go and pay her before she had it?

8. Nirvana is selling a strain they are calling maui wowie so it doesn't have to be the mythical bud cheech and chong talked about...

9. did he say he had maui wowie?

looks to me that he just said that it was the name of a strain.. which it is.