Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dro pickup!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by big_spender, Sep 17, 2007.

1. I got this weed probably a week and a half ago,Ive gotten a few bags since then but this an eighth of dro i got for 40 bucks.It was all in one nug too! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hell yea, I'm jealous, lol.

3. daaamn nice, man. Usually when I hear dro its not nearly that good, so props for that, start calling that dankage.

4. hell yah and its always good to get the fewest amount of budz you can. Having big budz is really nice, plus no shake. 1/8th one bud I have done that myself as well, and I had a 10 gram bud once that was real nice.

5. Thats some nice bud yummy.

6. I had a friend who had a 28gram bud once. it was rediculous.

Biggest one I ever got AND weighed was in the 7's, but thats pretty common If I buy a 1/2+

7. ..so an oz

8. I like the weed pics. I wish I could smoke it with you.

9. that looks just like the dro i used to get from the hood.
    dude got busted with 1000 ex pills tho.
    so no mo dro! :[

10. looks like the shit i just got, goes at the same prices as well. I love dro

11. my dro hookup just got arrested with some rocks.. =\