Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dro or Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Iv smoked both but I wanna know the difference an is one better then the other

2. Dro is not a strain. It is a method of growing. Dro stands for hydro. Hydro stands for hydroponics.

3. Dro is a way of growing. I've smoked hydroponicaly grown kush and it was amazing.

Edit ^Nija'd.

4. Dro isn't a strain or category of weed although it is commonly misconcepted to be beasters.

5. Wow. Really you smoked both?

6. faaiil tr0ll imo.

7. #7 KingDank, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You think the worst of everyone don't you? Haha lol :smoke:

8. #8 Ohio614boi, Apr 20, 2011
    Kush is hydro if grown in hydroponics.. Kush is a strain it's pretty stong but there are better and stronger ones. 1.. Jedi deathstar.. 2.haze. 3. Ny diesel.. Kush is overrated..

9. Actually in my town they call dank dro idk why but I bet half of it isn't hydrophonicly grown

10. Obviously you haven't had "KUSH"

11. The fact that you just dropped the name "jedi deathstar" makes anything you have to say from now on worthless.

12. Some strains actually grow better in soil rather than hydroponics :D

13. #13 KingDank, Apr 20, 2011
    Anything he said in that post is worthless. He mad up this imaginary list of the the top 3 strongest strains in the world with or being Jedi deathstar llf

14. because in every area ignorant people just catch on to generic terms for weed.

I remember way back in the day in the chicago area everything good was called "chronic", then it was "skunk", then "dro", and now people are going around calling any good weed Kush...

I love me some kush. LEGITIMATE Kush. I've already had to call out a few friends who have had decent mids and were trying to call it Kush.
    I Have some Lemon and Pineapple kush I saved from a last batch for 420. Can't wait

15. DURR or DURR

DANK