Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Dro" has seeds? texas people hit me up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by repctx254, Feb 8, 2009.

1. this guy my friends buy from got ripped off for 200 dollars worth of weed....

they said they were taking his weed, he punched the one that said that, they pulled a gun on him, and he ran off and hopped in the car and got away...

its stupid that this happens, if it mj wasn't prohibited we wouldn't have these problems...

2. I am continuasly on the prowl for the right seeds. If anyone could help it would be greatfully appreciated. I am new to area and fresh out of the army and happy that i can take place in things that cure my physical and mental pain i have sustained while over there.I wish that hell on noone.

3. It can't be dro because there would be no male plants to spread pollin... But I have found seeds in my dro in the past... It's weird...

4. Grow it smoke it if its good call it whatever the fuck you want and people will buy it

5. Just grow this summer lol.