Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dro and Kush hybrid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Durpah Dur78, May 12, 2012.

1. Got 6 grams of dro for 40 and 20 for 1.2 of some kush and dro hybrid.

Attached Files:

2. Looks ok. Good price but I'm more for quality than quantity.

3. Ya its still decent for the price. Plus we were wanting a good amount so we could smoke all night.

4. #4 xAceman, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Kush and dro hybrid? What does that mean?

If Kush were to mean good weed...and dro were to mean good weed...then it still doesn't make sense. A hybrid of good weed and...good weed?

From what I gather, "kush" is really meant to be a way to identify pure indica strains or at least a cross between a pure indica and another strain which resulted in an indica dominant hybrid. Indica's are generally accepted to have originated in the Hindu-Kush mountains(hence the strains Hindu Kush and Afghani Kush). Modern Kush's would should therefore either be a descendant of Hindu or Afgani. Btw, OG Kush means "Ocean Grown" Kush, but it's actually a hybrid.

"Dro" is slang for Hydroponic. Hydroponic is a way to grow plants. It has nothing to do with the strain. You can grow any strain hydroponically. Also, just because a plant is grown that way doesn't mean it will be better; its up to the grower to make sure the plants grow well; it's not a 100% effective and sure way to get great weed.

Just trying to figure out what this thread means.

P.S.
    Terms for great weed that don't conflict with their real meanings include:
    Dank, Fire, Chronic, Kind Bud, Killer Bud (a.k.a. "KB"), Nug, Sensi (short for Sensimilla)

5. One of the side effects of weed being apart of the black market is the spread of misinformation. Names like Dro and Kush and Skunk are marketing ploys.
    It's only necessary really for growers to be discussing strains in depth really, I would just call it No name bud if I'm unsure what it is.
    Dece bud by the way, looks good.