Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dro - 1 1/2 gram pickup - worth it? ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImSoNew0rleans, Mar 21, 2011.

1. watup , im new here....1st post

anyway, I picked up this "Dro" $20 a gram .... He SAY its 1 1/2 grams which he sold me for $30 , don't have my scale on me yet...So do you all think thats 1 1/2 grams in the picture? and was it a good price? thoughts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like it could be.

Also, "dro" is NOT a strain. Keep that in mind.

3. Yea man looks dense and legit:) Looks Like nice bud man enjoy:) :S

4. well, it looks pretty dense man, but it's not 1.5G's if it's as dense as it looks, maybe 1g.

and yeah "dro" isnt a strain, Dro is short for hydro, and Hydro is short for Hydroponics so just like most slang, the original word isnt known to most people :p

5. Newbie, you're going to respond?

6. ^^^ maybe he's smoking said "dro"

7. It can be possible, looks around 1g.

You should just get a cheap scale :smoke:

8. uh yea..... well guess Ima wait till I get the scale tomorrow to size it to make sure its 1.5 grams , if its not ima get my shit to 1.5 without more fees ..... Don't want to touch it "until" I get it scaled ... yea I know the dude who sold it to me, smells real good though......Ima report back when I scale it...

9. Just smoke it. Jesus bro.

10. lol.... new pipe came in the mail too, so im really tweaking to smoke it......but at the same time I don't wanna smoke under what I paid for .... I was gon get him to gimmie more..n he will .... but fk it, I might take that advice lol.... :confused:

11. Nice. its definitely some great weed though :)

12. can easily be 1.5...how would any of us now

13. Looks legit but still on the expensive side...

Don't fall for dealers calling things "Dro"

14. looks like 1.5 to me

15. That can be 1.5G. I have Blueberry Haze thats super dense. A nug about the size of quarter is usually .8-.9

16. Hahah if my dealer ever went.."yo man, I got some great dro," I'd probably start laughing.

17. that looks like it could be 1.5. looks dense as fuck

18. smoked a bowl of it, couldn't wait for the scale so fuck it....anyway with a bowl gone(below) ...guess it is 1.5 ....fuck it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. yea i got a dealer who only knows 2 words corn or dro. lol

20. lol

I got ripped off on an eighth a few days ago. Dude gave me 2 and a half grams and pulled out a dime for someone else. I told him after and he gave me it back. Gotta be straight up, or go to someone else that's what I always say. Dude doesn't get my money if he is gonna rip me off