Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raex, Dec 28, 2011.

1. I've been wondering about this for a while now.

One of my favorite methods of relaxation WHILE SOBER is driving for hours and hours listening to music. I could obviously see why this would be appealing while high, and I noticed a lot of members said they do this quite often.

Whenever I'm with friends and we need to drive somewhere, we actually designate a driver. I've always been pretty sure a DUI is applicable while under the influence of any substance.

What are your views on driving while high?

2. I didn't know driving not high was possible ,how can you put up with all those a holes on the road without weed lol

3. Maybe if your a desent driver.i do and a few people ive drivin with

4. Well I don't think they could give you a DUI for driving while high because unlike alcohol with a breathalyzer they can't tell if you are high on the spot. This has always been my assumption, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

5. as lonq as you dont qo too deep into your thouqhts youll be fine lol

6. [quote name='"amandaa125"']Well I don't think they could give you a DUI for driving while high because unlike alcohol with a breathalyzer they can't tell if you are high on the spot. This has always been my assumption, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote]

They have a test for weed like a breathalyzer now , I think it just detects cannabis but not the levels of it

7. It'd be pretty funny if it were like an on the spot piss test and you just splash the cop "accidentally" when you hand him the cup.

But I'm sure it just tests saliva. Anyway driving high is fucking amazing if you have practice. Don't rip a g to the dome and jump on the freeway, know your limits.

8. Woah I didn't know that :eek: thanks guys
    learn something new on grasscity everyday :smoke:

9. I'll make sure I'm not too high the first couple of times I do it.
    Haven't ever doubted my ability to though, really.

10. Just swang, *****.

11. yea cool idea until our gas prices got fucked.

12. Yeah haha it definitely costs a lot more to go on a relaxing drive now.

13. I took my drivers training high. Boom

14. I call absolute shinanigans. Show me your sources.

15. I got my license high so if I get pulled over they'll think it's just the way I look

16. lol

10 char