driving

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smexiweed, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I have been having weird thoughts about death... and it's kinda been scaring me... but at the same time I'm not scared. So basically, every weekend I drive home which is an hour and a half away. there is about a twenty mile stretch where there are literally no cops. I hit about 90-100 MPH average. While I'm driving, I think about how if I crash, I could most likely be seriously injured or even die. Yet I keep driving at that speed. I even do it in traffic. Then I think about how I might be risking other people's lives... and now I just feel bad... But driving at high speeds is pretty calming to me. I dunno.. I just thought I put my mind into words somewhere. Im sorry if it doesn't make sense :p i tried... :smoke:

2. Your a douche. If you wanna do suicide hang yourself or something where you won't harm anyone else

3. Yeah, besides his blatant disregard for the rules, I agree with this guy. If you need an adrenaline rush, do a sport or something where it won't be endangering the lives of others. :(

4. #4 budsmokeronly2, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    idk guys driving at 95 is really no different than 75 but op, you should slow down in traffic.

I always think of what we are doing is speeding around in a metal and glass box moving 5x faster than humans should be moving, puts it in perspective for me.

5. its 20mph difference...

6. I'm feelin' ya OP. I do the exact same thing, I really don't give a fuck about myself, but its the others that slows me down to the speed limit :)

7. think he means if you crash at 75 or at 100 you're going to be fucked either way. i have to agree. i don't really have a problem with you driving at those speeds, but seriously don't do it around other people.

8. personally i get offended when people drive fast because I've seen too much effed up shit brah. to me its like saying "hey bro lets go dip this blunt in rat poison"

9. Speed all you want. Just not around innocent people.

10. I don't care if you speed, I speed like a mawww fucker every day. Sometimes when people are pissing me off in 5 o clock traffic I do like the biggest fuckin' maneuvers through them, like zig zagging through traffic doing like 80 mph.

You gotta do what you gotta do, I'm sure people really don't care.

11. [quote name='"08 BANSHEE"']I don't care if you speed, I speed like a mawww fucker every day. Sometimes when people are pissing me off in 5 o clock traffic I do like the biggest fuckin' maneuvers through them, like zig zagging through traffic doing like 80 mph.

You gotta do what you gotta do, I'm sure people really don't care.[/quote]

People do care, and its obnoxious as fuck. You dont gotta do that shit at all, you're just endangering people so you can get home a little earlier. Imagine hitting and killing someone and having that on your conscious for the rest of your life while you rot in prison

12. Too true. Even if you are confident in you're driving, it's the other idiots you have to worry about. Some guy could merge w/o his blinker and you'll be a pancake bruh

13. [quote name='"Synthesize"']Too true. Even if you are confident in you're driving, it's the other idiots you have to worry about. Some guy could merge w/o his blinker and you'll be a pancake bruh[/quote]

Not to mention the fact that most idiots are too stupid to realize their an idiot too. lol :smoke: So be careful. :D

14. :p Everyone likes to go fast...

15. I feel that there is a right time to drive fast and a wrong time, right would be if your the only person in your car and there's not other traffic or people you could put in danger. Wrong when there's people you can harm. Think about how you would feel if someone you love gets killed because of someone speeding to get somewhere 10 mins faster.