1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

driving

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mike Oxlong, May 5, 2003.

1. how are you guys w/ driving and smoking, do u drive worse when ur high?

2. i drive and smoke all the time. i find sometimes i drive worse and sometimes i drive better. its not that i swerve around it that i lose my concentration and stuff. its not all that bad ill just be driving and then be like i dont remember the last ten minutes

3. yeah, i know what you mean. but in reality its like 4-5 seconds. and you are thinking that you thought for 10-20 minutes. and you really arent. anyway, i do drive after smoking. i hate when i just finish smoking and mom will ask me to drive somewhere. and i have to do it. and then talk to people i dont know or something..sucks..

peace

4. i do it, but i dont like it. actually i used to try to avoid it at all costs, but i got better at it.. still though, i dont think its a good idea..

-Samus-

5. I have driven a few times while stoned and felt very OK with it. I have a stoner acquaintance who likes to smoke while driving. She has this little cigarette looking pipe that she uses. I would probably never smoke WHILE driving because I drive stick, and I don't like to have to be holding on to anything. Same reason why I don't use a cell phone while I'm driving.

6. I drive stoned all of the time...usually I can handle it better than some of my friends....I think sometimes I'm better...sometimes I'm worse. But when I'm worse it's only I forget to go the speed limit..I end up going too slow :D

7. oh yeah, and i do smoke while driving a good bit. not that hard, im pretty used to it now. just gotta use them knees!!!!

peace

8. Im 20 times better when i drive stoned.I can drive when im drunk but not to good.I got this friend who drove on acid onetime lol boy was that a trip heh he drove damn good too.

Peace

9. well im getting my liscence about november, when its all slippery out, thats gunna be hard shit

10. I try not to drive stoned unless I have to. I make sure never to drive when blasted. I can drive fairly well when I got a good buzz going but I lose my concentrationa and sometimes think bushes and stuff turn into people that are watching me. It happens just as I pass them and I have to turn my head back and look to make sure they're not really people. Talk about paranoia.

11. I drive way better when im high it just putes me in that chill mode so i just kinda drive slower and more mellow. but i always forget where im goin and take wrong turns lol

12. The other day, I smoked a joint on the expressway. It was alright, by the time I got my buzz on, a bunch of semi trucks were on my ass and i kind of freaked out. Whenever Im high and driving, i have to turn my stereo down, because ig et distracted, like caught up in the music.

13. im an ace at driving stoned. i guess its just cause me and my buddies thought nothing of it. ive been doing it since i was like 16 and i first got my license. experience comes with age...

14. I've been doing it more often lately. I've also been practicing my high-speed turning a lot lately, too. A coincidence? I dunno, cuz I really like pushing that slow ass car to its limits.

15. Hehe I hot boxed my car while driving with some friends.......I can drive perfectly fine, but if people start acting stupid in my car I get pissed off and lose my high....so Usually I only have my five close friends drive with me stoned......But whenever someone asks me to go get wendys or something it literally takes me like 50minutes (well atleast thats what I think).Heheh anyway.....Just be safe on the road, dont try any dumb shit and it'll all be cool.Also, paranoia is a BAD BAD habit to have......If you think your going to have something happen, it usually does because you freak out=D...I was on the highway stoned and was driving.....5 car accident happend right infront of me, I was able to swerve threw all the cars.....Otherwise I would of been a dead man....So my fears are gone with smoking and driving.

Grasscity Deals Near You