Driving

Discussion in 'General' started by figarofigaro, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Driving to my LHS today (sober.) to pickup some screens and my special text tone for my dealer rings. I normally never ever answer a text when I'm driving... I mean yea the occasional quick text at a long red light is perfectly cool, but never when you're driving.

So I'm going 70 mph on a local highway, and the text comes in, and I'm excited as fuck because he obviously responded to my "Yo bro can I swing by your place in 30 minutes?". Whip my phone out to check the text, and I look up a split second later and I'm driving on the grass in the median, inches away from the guard rail.

I shit you not I let out a blood curdling scream of "JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEEL" and swerve back onto the pavement. I checked for skidmarks in my boxer breifs when I hit the headshop, thank god I was okay.

I'm honestly a really good driver (but hey I guess everybody says that... :rolleyes:)this is just another reason why I'll never text and drive.

Don't do it fools.

Any driving stories? sober/stoned. :wave:

2. dont have any stories , but i agree texting and driving is bad, there have been too many people out there dying or getting in a wreck, because they can't wait

3. texting and driving is bad, cause morons like to keep the fone by their lap and put their head down.

IF U MUST TEXT AND DRIVE. keep ur fone in front of ur face by ur windshield. Or look at it, at the traffic light with ur foot on the brake.

4. Yeah man there was this famous footballer (soccer) who died while texting on his BlackBerry.

Glad you're okay buddy, tell your friends.