Driving Without a License

Discussion in 'General' started by hightiger89, May 7, 2009.

1. Did anyone do this before they got there actual License? Looking for tips to stay under the radar from the police while a take a drive to my summer camp job. My freinds are being jack F$%Ks the two that drive and won't take me even though I offered them cash and my parent's have refused to take me as well because they want me to get a real job. So my only option is to take my car I recently bought and drive that bad boy myself and I feel I can do it.

I know the risks but I got to do what I got to do. Any Tips?

2. #2 Per Waui, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    don't speed, use your turn signals, come to a full stop, don't wear a bandanna/banana

3. Well it depends, just how old are you? Depending on your age it could be easy to get away with, or hard.

Let me know, and I will give you some tips.

4. drive like you're drunk.

5. make sure to bang the 3-6 mafia too ;)

6. swerve on em

7. Don't drive like a jackass

Don't speed

Do use your turn signals

I'm not condoning this behavior but you gotta do what you gotta do.

8. nonsense.

wear a banana

9. I'm 19 but could pass for at least 24 I,m 6,4 260. I've got one driver's test before I go if I can pass it thenI'm good hopefully it work's out.

But yea what tips you got for me?

10. Dude, I don't know where you live, but in my state, if you're 18 years of age you can just walk into the DMV and take a DL test...even if you don't currently have a permit.

I'd just man up and take the fuckin' test...driving without a license is stupid, in my opinion.

11. atleast get your permit ;)

12. stay off highways.

13. You still gotta pass the road rules and signs test

14. Yea I feel yea but I've only got like 15 hours behind the wheel I'm trying to get every minute into driving as I can before I go so I can take the test and pass but if It don't work out then this is my only other option.

15. Well no offense, but if you took the test once and failed it, I wouldn't recommend driving until you pass it.

If you do choose to drive without a license anyway, just remember you can/most likely will be taken to jail. You will get fines. You will have to wait even longer until you can get your license, that being said:

Don't speed.
    Don't not speed.( if your gong 45 in a 45 but everyone else is going 50+ keep up with the traffic.
    Obey ALL laws, this means always using your turn signal, having your lights on at night, not driving like a dumb ass, wear your seat belt.

Easy ways to get pulled over:
    no seat belt
    Rolling stop
    speeding through yellow light
    squealing your tires etc.

If you aren't doing anything wrong you shouldn't get pulled over. I used to drive all the time before I had my license and I never got stopped.

Good luck.

Also, the only reason I asked your age was because I assumed you were like 16. (you have to be 18 to be a member on here) They way I see it, if your going to be on here under age, you better be smart about it (survival of the fittest GC style).

PS get that license son.

16. get your license!

17. I do have my permit so I'm good there Basically I'm asking you guy's for advice in case I don't pass my driver's test the first time around and I'm stuck with this being my only option.

18. i hope you have good karma

19. Thanks man and hopefully it works out on getting my license:D

20. If you get pulled over, don't plan on getting your license soon.

But hey, gotta do what you gotta do. Like everyone else said, just drive like you love the cops and love the laws. You should be good. You should be able to pull it off.