driving with weed..?

Discussion in 'General' started by TieDyeSasha, Mar 10, 2013.

1. How safe is this? I don't want to get arrested because I literally just got off of probation.

2. As long as you don't drive like an idiot/don't have any lights out or anything you should be good.

3. #3 DDV, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    if worse comes to worse and you get pulled over, just glue a tiny mirror over your drivers license photo so when you hand it to the police they will get confused and arrest themselves instead

4. LMFAO it cant be too safe if your on probation. Cmon dude maybe take a break til your off? If not then take Tree of Lifes advice.

5. Don't do it man. Not worth it, that's why I'm on probation. If you absolutely have to, put it in your trunk or a locked box inside your car. Cops can't open those without a warrant or your permission.

6. I think OP isn't on probation anymore, but he/she just got off probation

7. personally i'd never drive impaired, regardless of how fit i think i am to drive.

8. they said driving with weed. damn nobodys reading the op very well

9. If you can avoid getting pulled over without weed in the car whats the difference? I dont see why, if you're driving correctly, a cop would pull you over and search your car.

There is no inherent risk in driving with weed, it's just up to you if you can be a straight and inconspicuous driver or not.

10. No inherent risk? WTF? are you kidding me? The possibility of spending the next ten 10 years in the joint seems like an inherent risk to me!

11. i did read it. but who's gonna drive around with weed and do nothing with it? cmon. you know youd roll a J if you could

12. Just act normal & you'll look normal

13. really depends on the part of town youre in.

i live in the projects, so i NEVER leave with weed on me anymore at all ever.

reason being...i pulled out the pj's one night about 9pm goin to my buddies. i left my weed at home that night. i made sure i stopped, put on my blinker etc. as soon as i turned out he was behind me. i seen the copper sittin on top the hill across the street. sure enough he pulls me bout a half mile down the road cause my fuckin license plate light is out. he then proceeds to say that because i'm shaking and acting nervous (20 degrees outside, i'm in shorts no heat) he has to have a DRUG DOG walk the car. thank JESUS i decided to leave my weed home that night. im on probation. i'd have gone straight o fuckin jail.

14. well i was thinking op meant like purchasing and transporting to his/her home. since they just got off probation. thats what they should do. i see what you mean attractive girl

15. Locked glove box=search warrant.

16. smooooootth. really smooth man

17. Not true whatsoever. If they have probable cause, they can search your whole car, glove box isn't an exception.

18. #18 FlawlessMagnum, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    10 years??? Where are you from? Here in 'hio they give you a $180 ticket and send you on your way.

As for op, if you're just transporting it make sure its somewhere it cant stink up the car. That way even if you get pulled over, as long as you can be straight, they wont have any reason to search you. You're off probation now, they dont give a shit about you anymore. When they run your license its not gonna come back "fresh off probation"

19. 10 years? Damn, where are you from? China?

20. This man is slick. You should change your Facebook name to Marvo "slick with words" Ging.