Driving With NO Insurance

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverMistakeMe, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Been driving for 6 months without insurance, been pulled over at least 6 times during this period and they've never asked me for my insurance card.. Anybody else drive without? Lol

(and if you didn't understand what I just said, it basically means that I am scared of speed bumps)

2. Why dafuq do you keep posting this?

''Love my country, hate my government''.

3. You're gonna jinx yourself man

4. Pity the poor cunt you knock down or damage thier car.

5. Where the hell do you live? Everytime Ive ever been stopped the first thing they ask for is my papers.

6. Dont think you could get away with that in the UK.
    They know before they even stop you whether its insured and taxed.

7. Or damage his own car. Poor bastard. Dude are you so poor you cant pay 100 Bucks at the most for insurance the moment you cause a serious accident your going to jail.

8. I call bullshit on your post. Your saying you've been pulled over at least once a month for 6 months without being asked for your insurance? How the hell are you still driving? What kind of cops don't check for insurance when pulling someone over? Especially that many times as you claim.

9. Why the fuck do you get pulled over so much?

10. For the last 5 months I have been driving around my town with expired plates and insurance lol,I don't have a license but I do have my permit which has been expired for over 3 years. I got pulled over this month and told the officer "I'm just bringing it home from the garage where it had work on it done" he bought it and made let me go home with a warning. Glad I waited this long before I registered it again, too much $$ :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Officer: Well op we just pulled you over to tell you how cool we thought you were for driving without insurance.

12. Dude, you're bragging about one of the dumbest things a person could possibly do. 

Do you realize the cost of recovering someone's damaged vehicle is fucking peanuts compared to putting a human being in the hospital?

A guy broke my foot in a car accident in 2012, I had to have 3 surgeries to fix it and my medical bills alone were $25,000. The insurance company paid me another $60,000 in pain and suffering damages so I wouldn't sue theirs and their client ass for negligence. 

I'm covered for $350,000 per accident and $100,000 per person if I hurt someone. I would highly recommend getting liability insurance. You can get a cheap policy that covers $50,000 or $100,000 in damages for so little per month. I have full coverage and it's $55/month. Gives me peace of mind every time I drive my car or get pulled over!