Driving with my dealer.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeytheburr, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I hate driving with my dealer to his hook up.... Because its fucking in the middle of nowhere and I always feel like im gunna get robbed. Does anyone else do that?

2. Your dealer picks up off his connect with you in the car? I'd personally try to cut out the middle man, but that's just me.

I mean, I sometimes pick up weed by getting somebody I know to pick it up off somebody else, but I can't ever remember a situation where I went with them. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

3. i dont like doing it..too much chance of getting pulled over with all that grass

4. That's why you need to stop fucking with middlemen... every single sketchy deal I have ever been in on was through a middleman, it's just the nature of the game when you fuck around with someone like that.

I guess I'm just lucky that I worked a summer job with my main dealer at the moment and that he lives a street and a half down from me. No having to drive somewhere to a house I don't know or to meet someone I don't know with a product I've never seen... Just a 2 minute walk from my front steps and 10 or so minutes chilling at his house and I've got my weed.

Don't fuck with middlemen, I know it can be hard to find new connections, especially depending on where you live, but keep an eye out.

5. Yeah, awkward. Few times I rolled with my dude when we went to re-up, it was odd. But mostly because of the guy we were dealing with...Always would laugh about it afterward

6. Now that i think of it hes not really my dealer because hes not making any money off what he gets me since i give him the money and he doesnt get it any cheaper.... Wow... meh i just call his ass that. XD Just my friend. Yea i could get that guys number easy...

PS: im high thats why it sucks

7. why do you go with him at all?

8. He was low on gas or some shit idk

9. you said you drive there with him, just once or all the time? i would not do that unless I was dealing with him. if your not also dealing, then why risk being in a car with that much illegal shit?:confused:

10. That would be very weird and awkward, in my opinion.

11. yea sometimes when i drive with my hookup i fee like im gonna get raped or robbed ya know, cause we go to the ghetto and all that hard stuff ya know. Mad gangstas rollin around with glocks and shit ya know, sketchy shit

12. thats not a dealer then...thats a middleman

13. why do you guys do this? all of that sounds awful. if that was the only way i could get ganja, I would quit using it

14. thats good your scared, the dealer prob likes it that way.

you just shouldn't go. if you can't call the dude yourself then you shouldn't be going. and never sit in the car when the dude goes inside. dealers fuckin hate that

15. id say this is the best advice on this thread. cut the middleman because usually you will have to pay more with a middleman, cuz he aint gonna hook you up for free. so youll save money and have a sense of security.