Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving with a scale...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420dank, Dec 16, 2008.

1. I would only drive around with a scale if you have a secret scale such as the cd case scale or the new ipod phone scales. That why police will search your car and not think twice about a cd case or ipod phone...

2. never carry more than you can eat

3. i hear ya there. in the winter, i wait for the worst day of the week to go get bud. I always thought a bad storm was a good time to move large weight, because what cop wants to get out of his car during a storm.

ya don't take a scale with you. Buy a few scales, and leave them at the places you stop most. That might cost you a little bit of money, but its cheaper than court payments and whatnot.

4. ^thats about rite

5. I think it's a terrible idea.
    I recently got pulled over with a quap in my trunk. I got my car searched, after I gave him some of the sampler I picked up for myself.

I had no scale, no pipes, and he did not search my trunk.

All I can say is have it in your trunk if you do.

6. Driving with just a scale is a misdemeanor Class C charge - Possession of paraphenilia.

Get caught with a scale and more than 2 ounces, and baggies (the more they have against you the more fucked you get ya see?) then you get 2 Felony charges and misdemeanor charge. Felony Trafficking (cuz your in the car), Intent to distribute (cuz of the baggies plus scale plus more than 2 ounces of MJ), then they hit you up with misdemeanor Class C possession of MJ 2-4 ounces.

With a lawyer you'd get your bail set at about 30,000 USD (300 needed for the bail through a bondsman, or in TX we have PR bond which is when the State taxes pay for your release - we call it your one freebie cuz its for new criminals, not us more used to the facilities heh.

Court date would be a month or two later, your lawyer will tell you to take the deal which usually results in this case in a 2 year probation status with payments and drug tests - bullshit if you ask me.

Or you could do what I do - just post bail, go to court, and take the jail sentence, which in SAtown would be like 5 weeks in Bexar County jail, but with my trustee program hookups I'd be serving 5 for 1 (cant touch me on that...) and out in a week time served, no bullshit drug tests, no bullshit 200 dollars a month in payments and community service, fuck all that for such a silly charge. Time served is the way to go, oh well if I have a record, cops know my name anyhow so screw it... Jail is easy - I just stick with the Mexicans since I'm Puerto Rican - gotta stick with your people cuz those white boys (AB - Aryan Brotherhood punk mofos) are out to get ya.

But damn, that's stupid all that can happen for a fucking scale, shit...

7. There has to be residue or weed in the car to charge you for possession. Having a scale by itself is relatively safe.

8. if you have to drive with a scale, put it in yo trunk or get a "secret" scale like them iphone ones.

9. wow i didn't know you get fucked over that badly for having weight/baggies/scale on you in texas. i know regular possession is just 6 months probation, but damn it goes from a misdemeanor to multiple felonies. man i did some dumb ass shit this summer im fucking lucky.