Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving with a Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaWalrus, May 13, 2009.

1. #21 KAdernal, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    to the kid posting with the 2 bongs in the ride, riding around with multiple friends, filling up water at wendys. Your day will come. trust me. Thats just the way the world works. You might think your the best driver ever, then one day you have a headlight out, or some mud covering your license plate and you get pinched like that.

and you keep a bong in the glove box. Monumentally stupid. Where do you keep the information that the cop is going to be asking for when you get pulled over? most likely right under your bong. thats cool tho. Im not trying to be a dick here, Ive just been there and done that. Ive faced the consequences and I can introduce you to another 30 people I know who have been there also and learned their lesson.

Also you might think you can roll with the cops on an intellectual level becasue they are cops. the fact of the matter is, if you are blazed and he is straight. he's gonna come out on top almost everytime.

2. this...

3. me and my buddy do that shit every morning before school

its a tiny bong 6 inches probably

its not too bad.

4. Just don't hide it under a pile of donuts.

5. oh yeah i mean i definitely get the whole driving with paraphernalia, but if a cop pulls you over, at least in California, he doesnt really ask to search your car unless it smells like weed, so how about how much does a like a 14-16 inch bong under a plastic table that looks like the bottom of the trunk smell? i dunno man im just guessing it wont smell, but whats some personal stories with you guys? has your pipe/bubbler's smell been pretty much the reason you got searched?

6. A friend of mine when we were about 18 use to drive around with a bucket(i think you guys call the gravity bongs) in the middle compartment of his mercedes between the 2 front seats.
    Had really dark tints so we would just drive around boxing at red lights etc.
    To be honest it aint really a big deal in my country 95% of the time you get caught with weed and your white you get a warning.

7. haha thats awesome. in the US you would be getting pounded in the ass in a jail cell somewhere if you got caught int hat scenario by the po9. Thats blatant DWI, paraphernalia and possession. US sucks man.

8. nooooo.Dont do it!!Just think how stupid u will feel if you get caught get in a bunch of trouble and end up not being able to smoke for a fucking yr or more.You'll hate yourself..Its just a dumb idea.

9. the stupidest thing i've heard all day.

come on, use your head.

sounds like your going to do it anyways. just don't come bitching to us when your on probation.

(really ya should just quit until you move out of your parents house)

10. YEAH!!! Stick it to those Kiwi Islanders!!!!:hello::p

11. DIdnt read no reply's. DONT DO IT DUDE. If everyone jumped off a bridge would you? answer my own ?= yah probably, so i guess thats a bad analogy.

12. all you have to know is that if a cop wants to find something then there going to find it especialy something as big as a bong

13. The real question is: Does anyone smoke out of their bong while driving?

14. i have actually had a 2 foot bong in my car.. and my and my friends hit it while we were driving... i drove past a cop who had someone pulled over and hit the bong (milked it fat) and my entire car was hotboxed... probably the dumbest thing i have ever done, but i didnt get caught

15. drive aaround with it in a lock box i dont know about ur local laws but where i live the cops need to have a warrent to search your shit if it has a lock on it

16. I hit my buddies 2 foot tall TCT tube on I-95 a couple of times. I'm aware it was not the brightest decision; but we didn't get caught. I would not recommend doing it though. if you get pulled you are screwed. Only drive with pieces in your car when you have to. If you do not have a place to securely stash a bong then it is probably best that you wait until you have a place to keep it. There is nothing like being able to wake up and hit the bong without having to leave your house.

17. Ya i drive with a bong alot, cant really do anything to hide it except put in a bookbag or something, its normal though
    :smoking::smoking: