driving while stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Tango22, May 16, 2008.

1. what are everyones thoughts on driving while stoned?
    i've done it multiple times and frankly I love it. you crank up some tunes and just go on an adventure (usually to get food). it trips me out a lot at night especially (spelling?)
    is it a good idea, bad idea, fun, buzzkill....

2. I drive while I smoke all the time, I drive perfect and I really think I drive better high than sober.

3. Im usually more uptight (as in worrying about cops) driving sober
    When im stoned no cop worries me, that is if i wasn't smoking In the car.

4. I usually drive better high, I am more relaxed and take my time doing it alot more.

5. I haven't done it but I'm pretty sure I'd suck at it haha. I would probably stare at something pretty too long and wreck or drive extremely slow and have cops on my ass.

All my friends are great drivers while stoned though, as long as you keep your eye on the road and your hands on the wheel, I guess it's fine.

6. I concur with everybody on the page in siding with the fact I drive better stoned. (I don't drink) My 10'' Bazooka keeps me company in the backseat and does a wonderful number on my ears.

7. I feel weird if I am not high driving.

8. I love driving stoned..its good times.

9. yeah, i usually don't leave the house without bonging it up right before :bongin:

one of my favorite things to do.. music blasting...windows down, outdoors :D

10. I don't like to. The one time I did, I felt like I was playing mario kart.. which despite sounding awesome, when sober, you realize really isn't awesome.

11. most of my friends do, but when i try, shit, i can never focus on everything i have to lol.

12. I feel pretty safe doing it, I used to not do it much because I was worried about driving shitty but I don't though and i've gotten pretty used to it. I also love being in a car with a sub system when im high the bass is such an amazing feeling.

13. I'd rather not do it, but I can if needed. If I see a cop I usually get pretty paranoid...too many run-ins I guess. Not to mention how serious of a thing driving is, you have to pay attention otherwise you could crash. I'd rather do less serious things like sit around and talk to friends and eat food or something. And staying a consistent speed is always harder for me when stoned, although cruise control works nicely for this. I think I drive just as good stoned as sober, maybe even a little 'better' sober because I go slower and pay more attention. I'd still rather do other things than drive while I'm high though.

14. I don't mind driving. I do it all the time, usually going to grab something to eat :) after blazing. It seems like i drive safer cuz im paranoid bout cops n stuff, so i pay more attention to my surroundings. Plus cant go wrong with a blunt/joint ride

15. I like burnin a blunt while ridin' but when I'm back in my hometown I usually get paranoid if I have green on me because cops are in an abundance there. If there is no gree in the car other than the blunt I feel fine.

16. when you smoke every single day of your life, you end up doing everything (at least once) high.

17. Amen to that.

18. i dont really like driving at all anyways. i usually try to avoid driving al together when im with some friends.
    but when i do get stuck driving, im a lot better at obeying the speed laws.
    thats my input.

19. Do it all the time, real good at it, wouldnt reccomend for newbies, dont be in posession of shit whilst driving stoned, stay high peace.

20. I drive stoend all the time, but I don't like to; it's just that I'm baked 24/7. It's not a good idea, but it's not a bad idea, either.