Driving while possessing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by soleaffliction1, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I plan on taking a pretty long trip this weekend. I have a 1/4th O of Lemon kush and a molly cap. The place im going is a real cop hot spot and they would pretty much pull me over for no reason anyway. I plan on hiding my buds behind my radio.
    Is there anyway to make a scent proof bag or something so my car doesnt stink of danks? Also what are teh chances an officer would even dismantle my console to search for something?

Idk why im so nervous about this. Believe it or not blades ive never driven drunk or high nor have i ever possessed that much in the car with me at one time. Ive been pretty safe about everything hahah.

2. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

3. but ive been burning since i was 13 lol. Im currently 18.
    idk i just like to be safe about shit i guess hahah

4. Im a recipe for disaster. If I ever get pulled over now I'm FUCKED.

5. whys that dude

6. On me most of the time are: razors, dank, pills, bongs and other paraphenelia, mushrooms, etc.

7. if i'm ever traveling in a large city or a city with asshole cops, or i just cropped out or need to move large amounts of bud i ALWAYS take taxis.
    1. its hundreds of times less likely to get pulled over in a taxi and 2. even if you did get pulled over the cop has no rights to search you without a warrent for your property specifically, which basically means someone would have to tip off the popo that you had illegal substances on you at the time. in my personal opinion its always taxis FTW!!! :hello:

8. Not practical in my area, cabs are fucking RAPE.

Not enough of them in Sac.

9. Heres what you do.

Figure out what works best to keep that quarter nice an airtight. I would recommend some type of jar. Then throw that into a backpack or whatever. Put your molly cap wherever.

Follow the golden rule. Only break one law at a time. Possession of controlled substances is one so drive the speed limit. Full stops. Blinkers. Seatbelt. Everything. I follow these same rules when I drive high or have anything in my possession. Really you should follow them anyways but I sometimes don't when I don't have anything on me so I wont tell you to.

If you've never driven high I would suggest waiting till some other time to let it be your first time being high while driving. If you really want to have a great time wherever your going then just wait till you get there. But if you absolutely must drive and smoke then get in some practice.

Luckily I live on the edge of the country and its nearly impossible to get pulled over so there's tons of opportunities for practice. In fact I might go do that right now for the hell of it... :smoking:

10. There can never be such a thing as too safe, I suggest using one of those vacuum seal bags to get it air tight, then do it all over again just to be sure. 2-3 times sealed with a vacuum bag would work really well I'd imagine.

Edit: The jar idea is great too ^^

11. Excuse my ebonics but, How can one "Seal it tight, no slack. Just bought a Cadillac."

But seriously. What are some methods you guys have found pretty useful?

12. vacuum bags are really good, but also to to your local camping store and fine one of their water proof camera/phone bags for kayaking and canoeing or just boating in general. these have always kept the smell in for me. just make sure you get the heavy duty one and not the shitty flimsy ones.

13. put all your shit in a plastic bag, maybe a couple, in a jar, and locked in your trunk

if they have no warrant, then they can't check anything that's locked without your permission

and don't smoke until u r in a safe place

14. oʇ uǝddɐɥ op noʎ ɟı puɐ 'ʇɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɹǝpun ɹɐɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹooןɟ ǝɥʇ uı ǝןoɥ ssɐ ƃıq ɐ ʇnɔ pןnoʍ ı 'ʎןןɐuosɹǝd
    ɹǝʇʇǝq sƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ 'ʇooɟ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ɥsnd ǝןʇʇıן ɐ puɐ ʇɐɯ ǝɥʇ dn ʇɟıן ɹǝʌo pǝןןnd ʇǝƃ
    ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ɟʇʍ 'ʍoʍ

15. problem is considering im 18 going to a huge party beach town on a huge beach party weekend with my girlfriend in the car and my bags packed, gives them probable cause to search me. Shore cops are pricks.

lol i could probably put it by my gas nozzle. who in there right mind would ever check there?

16. put the bud in the gas tank or in the engine i do all the time ! works great !
    fruck the police !! im in nyc .

17. first off. dont give them a reason to pull you over and you wont get pulled over.
    secondly go to walgreens and get ziplock air tight bags that come with the pump to suck the air out.
    thirdly get me some molly im rite in freehold. hahaha. no but seriously i want some.