Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by La Chimney, Jan 9, 2012.

1. So I've seen very mixed opinions on this topic, so I'm here to get a pretty good idea of where you blades stand.

2. Safer than driving while intoxicated , but still makes it dangerous. At least depending on the driver. When I drive stoned, I just drive a bit slow, but can do everything fine.

3. I also drive stoned, but I find I can actually concentrate on my surroundings better and I'm more aware of everything, I drive a bit slower too.

4. Yea, I get what you're saying. But then there are the people who'll say, "You're still driving while intoxicated."

I'm like and old man when I drive high. I'm alert and drive slow.

5. i drive better when im high

6. I absolutely hate driving high because it's dangerous and honestly if I blow back on a bong bowl I shouldn't drive. What if I got pulled over, etc? But the thing is: EVERYONE I have driven around says I'm a GREAT driver, and I think it's easy, but I just don't like to do it.

7. Some people can't do both. Everybody's different.

8. One of my fav things to do is go out for a nice cruise when im stoned. I dont appreciate my car (hand built in my garage by me from a smashed up shell with a blown motor) until im high. I can actually sit back and not concentrate on what needs improved but how much she has improved.

9. Driving while high is a lot easier for me than sober to be honest. Plus, driving with stoned is nothing compared to driving while high on crystal, now that!...that's a trip...

10. I love to cruise while high.... Super relaxing.

11. I do, but I won't delude myself into thinking I'm not driving intoxicated.

12. I don't drive, BUT I smoke with people while high/smoking. I personally wouldn't do it with someone in the car but I would on my own, I don't wanna be held responsible for someone else's death.

13. I love driving high. I actually find it to be a bit exhilarating. When high I appreciate my car sooo much more and am fascinated by its mechanical design and the absolute engineering beauty put into it... or something like that :bongin:

14. Do you guys smoke while driving or just drive high?

15. Anyone who thinks they drive better stoned, is delusional.
    A lot of people drive high, with no problem

But I ask you a question.

We as cannabis users are vying for legalization in a lot of the parts of the world, does driving high and promoting such behavior make us look responsible?
    No, it makes us look like fools.

Then you read people boast how they love driving high, and how it makes them a better driver. I thought this forum was for responsible adult users?
    Think twice about speaking as a cannabis user if you are going to be irresponsible with an intoxicating substance.

16. I used to smoke and drive when I was younger but not anymore since I have my own house..only problem i've ever had driving while high is missing my turn

17. It's for adults, certainly. Mature adults? Well.. if everyone here were mature, who would keep us entertained? :p

18. I used to drive high all the time but I get way too paranoid and driving makes me tired in general add weed into that and its not a good thing.

19. If you eat edibles the steering wheel will melt on your lap. But smoking a bowl or 2 you will be fine. I get more compliments about my driving when high then when I am sober.

20. I used to, don't anymore. Not worth the risk, in my personal opinion.