Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sploosh, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I'm pretty baked, you think I'm good to drive?

2. #2 The Audion, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    personally, no, I dont condone nor engage in driving while on any mind altering substance.

even though its just weed, driving requires your full attention and you just dont have the presence of mind to make the important decisions driving requires.

3. I do it all the time, but I know I'm a good driver so its not problem.

If you dont know, then dont do it.

4. do YOU think YOU'RE good to drive? you have to decide.

5. I wouldnt if i were you

6. If you have to think about it then don't do it.

7. yea if you have to ask us you should probably just chill tonight

8. I agree 100% with you bro.

9. I do it all the time but Im a pro driver and my first time high was also my m]first time driving high so it kind of stuck.

10. No man, you have to realize your still drriving under the INFLUENCE so its not good if a cop pulls you over...

11. idk bout yall, but i love blazin up then goin out for a drive around, especially at night...i take the scenic route around town with all the lights, pretty amazing shit to see while ur chillin, stoned listening to some music while ur cruising care free.... :smoke:

12. I never drive during the day whilst baked. I just do NOT want to get in a situation whilst baked. Only place I drive baked is in the country if I go to clear my head. It is REALLY close, there is my backyard and behind that is open farming fields so it is not far at all. Be safe an wait it out.

13. last time i was driving on the wrong side of the road and thought it was a 1 way street.

14. I don't ever let my friends go if they are 'too high', just not safe man. Sometimes, when you get fucked up you just have to crash at a buddies house, or in your car lol just the price you pay. Don't risk your life. If you are fine to drive, go home.

15. This thread says no

16. there's worse things in the world :laughing:

Like texting and driving. :eek: