Driving While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tha Conspiracy, Jun 2, 2005.

1. LOL i'm laughin already about what happened yesterday.. I left school early (college for tha sensitive people worrying about kids under 18 postin) Me and my friend sat outside in my car on campus and smoked a blunt of hydro and some kind bud... lol not tha best mixture before driving... So anyway i'm fried outta my mind i start off driving normal then for some reason i lift my foot off tha gas a lil bit but i didn't know cause as long as tha car was movin and goin str8 i figured i was doin good I was zoning out behind the wheel and my friend finally said "Yo, you goin 10 mphz" lol i look down and see tha speedometer is on 10 so now i'm more focus and i drive good for a good couple of minutes.. so we cut through some side streets to get to our other friend house to smoke some more and these crazy white boyz in front of us start running red lights... and my dumb ass friend tell me to follow them.. So i make sure no cars are coming and i run tha first red light and we start laughing, then another one, then another light tha whole time we laughin our asses off.. then i run another light and i look in tha rearview mirror and i see a cop car had just turned onto tha street that we on and they are like a light behind us.. and i start to get paranoid and i'm lookin at the cop hard as shit in my rearview mirror and the whole time i'm lookin at the cop my foot is on tha gas and i run a stop sign and almost get slammed by a taxi cab.. Now i know tha cop saw that shit so i speed off and i make tha first turn i see and then my friend tell me to make a left and all i see is like 20 cars heading directly at as!!!! It was a fucking One Way street!!! luckily it was an gas station that i could turn into before tha cars hit us... Talk about a buzzkill. But after regroupin at tha gas station wit some skittles and starburst..we made it to our friend house and smoked and laughed about tha whole thing.

I know y'all have some crazy stories too so please post em .

2. I drive high all the time and only find it difficult when I smoke myself retarded. One time I was so stoned that I drove through the wrong way at a drive thru. For some reason I forgot that I didn't talk through the speaker so I drive up to the window and the lady gave me the most confused look. I then see a car pulling up and it hit me so I reversed and got the hell out of there.

3. Damn ! Thats a crazy Story! I would have sh**t my pants.

4. damn ur lucky u didnt get stopped by pigs..

5. i just laughed so hard i hope i did't wake my flatmates (it's late)

6. one time i hit a curb at jack in the box.

7. youre lucky dude

today i blazed before class......and hit a car trying to park. Thank god it didnt do any damage to either car. Thats my only real problem....when im high i cant park for shit

8. hate to be a buzzkill, but if u can't handle driving high don't do it.

think of being sober and gettin hit by someone high fucking around and running stop signs. pretty immature.

glad u had fun tho. :cool:

9. for real. there's nothing funny about driving like a dumbass. you either can or you can't hold you own behind the wheel after smoking it up. figure out which side you're on and stay there. killer.

10. lmfao... hahahah i just laughed for 10 minutes after reading that!! i love the added: 'killer.' hahahahaha so... blatent, lol, nice. fuck im high