Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lalalie, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I don't think I've seen a thread on this, but I'm curious. How do you guys feel about driving while high? Do you do it yourself? Why or why not?

I personally don't unless I absolutely have to, and I feel like I'm an even safer driver than normal when I'm doing it. :smoking: But I still don't want to, especially if I get pulled over and have weed in my car are something while I'm driving high.

2. I forget to clutch at stops when im high pretty often.

3. I drive when I'm high more than I drive when I'm sober. I don't notice a difference in skill

4. This:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKCYDrur_WI]Anti-Marijuana Ad / Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

I don't see any true stoner, or person with common sense not waiting until the girl has completely crossed the road. On that same point I don't suggest someone who's never had cannabis to smoke a huge joint then jump behind the wheel.

From what I've seen people are more careful and cautious.

5. My friends do it all the time, its fine. I don't drive yet, but if my sober mom can drive, I'm pretty sure any living being from monkey to formula driver can do it.

6. You done fucked up. :wave:

If I smoke like 1 bowl then I can handle driving just as well as being sober; 2 bowls, sllightlyy affected; 3 bowls, affected; 4 bowls, Pretty affected.

You get the point. ;)

7. I like drive until I am smoking a joint with open windows at night in the summon...

8. I used to do it all the time. A cop was tailing me once and I got paranoid and stopped, but my driving is noticeably better when I'm high.

9. I take driving classes, so just because I don't have the license yet doesn't mean I don't know the feel of a car, and I do drive in the city with my instructor.

Of course if you take loads of strong body high marijuana you can fall asleep or something, but as a witness, I never heard anybody complain, it might even be more fun to some people.

It's like you're telling me that it's dangerous to drive on sleeping pills, duh.

10. in highschool a couple years ago during announcment they showed this. and some hot girl right by me was like WHAt that makes no sense..

theere was another dumb commercial right after about smoking is like a fish outta water or something.

then she goes " and i like my kush dry like a fish with no water" -lil wayne (stupid wild)

i think im in love......

11. would you sayy you're 15 or 16?

also, driving while high is pretty fun. It's like you can never go over the speed limit when you zone out.

12. This. Exactly. If anything im better.

13. I'm 18...lol

14. I drove high yesterday because my mom was home (I recently moved back in for a few months) and so I had gone to a friend's house and smoked, and suddenly she had to leave and I had nowhere else to go. So I went to Moe's and got me a big quesadilla and was in heaven. :smoke: But when I was driving I felt like I just needed to have the window cracked some because it would help me stay in control. I don't know. :laughing: but I feel like I did a better job than normal driving high and being super focused. I felt like I was playing Mario Cart or something.

15. I pretty much only drive when high. Going to the gym, burn a joint while driving. Going out with friends, burn a joint while driving. Etc. Maybe it's just me but I feel like I'm better high, versus sober. I take it easy, drive like 5 over the limit, always in the slow lane, never try to catch a yellow light unless it's plainly obvious I won't be able to stop in time. I just chill and drive. Slowed reactions my ass.