Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving while baked (oh shit)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Jan 7, 2011.

1. What dumb things have you done? Or can you drive fine? I used to be able to drive fine but not last night when I smoked a 2.5 dank blunt with 2 of my friends. I was the driver and at the uturn I somehow turned sharply into the middle of the street where the train tracks were.

Haha so I drove onto the tracks but survival mode set in and i immediately pulled back onto the road. Haha what about you?

2. #2 New Michael, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    I read somewhere that drunk drivers run through stop signs, stoners wait for them to turn green.

I cut off a cop once, on a moped, stoned, on my way home from work, w/out my license, in possession.

Got off scott free.
    [edit: the trick is to be polite, it's not like I meant to cut him off.]

3. Robbed a church.

Your move.

4. Well I've had an accident before that was probably bad judgement cause I was high as hell, nothing major though, just fucked my door up on some cinder blocks. :smoke:

I actually really enjoy driving high, I feel like I drive better too lol

5. #5 B-J-G, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

6. driving while baked is the best, especially if you got an amazing stereo and just crank the tunes

7. It's the same to me, though I do believe I drive better when I'm high. Driving on the freeway is like playing a game of musical cars or something. A game you better not fucking lose (this is when the paranoia steps in). Everything is moving so slowly and cars seem like their moving in harmony with your music. Makes driving easy.

8. i got dosed and drove last night but it was only about a 1 mile drive....

9. Yea, that harmony thing is kinda cool. Alhtough the paranoia is usually what "gets" most newer smokers.

10. I love driving while high/slightly under the influence of alcohol. It doesn't really effect me, there's just too many shitty drivers out there completely sober to begin with. Not that I become a shitty driver when high, I'm jus sayin

11. Yeah, newer smokers shouldn't drive while high. The paranoia will mess them up. With me, the paranoia makes me more aware of what's going on around me. Always checking the cars around me and figuring out ways I can escape from the pack of cars and be more free. Hate driving in a pack, with cars all around me when high. Never know what one dumbass might do.

12. I love driving while stoned :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzKjFiGFrcU]YouTube - Stoned Driving Experiment.flv[/ame]

13. This isnt an activity that should be condoned. IF you do it, fine, just dont kill anyone.

Yes I used to drive stoned. Still, its not something everyone can do.

Public service announcement completed

14. i usualy drive pretty ok. the only thing I can think of is taking a wrong turn one time. we got lost as fuck.

15. I once raped and pillaged an entire village while I was high off some kush and cruising...that's right, I raped and pillaged while shifting gears, just try and beat me.:smoking:

16. Agreed. I'd say atleast a GOOD year of smoking before driving, especially on the highway.

I remember being with a buddy the first time he drove high. He tells his brother (also a new smoker) next to him, "you're right, it does feel like the car is driving itself." I got the hell outta there fast.

17. I def don't think being high impairs your judgment or driving ability anywhere near the way alcohol does. It's not accurate to = the 2.

AFAIK the research seems to show the same.

18. I feel like I am in control of the car more stoned then sober idk why it's just always been that way maybe cuz I took drivers training high back in high school haha

19. Comparing it to alcohol is the worst excuse yet

20. I get to caught up in the radio sometimes and forget to pay attention to whats going on, so then I'll usually have to have a quiet car ride :(