Driving when you are blazed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hef-weed, Feb 6, 2008.

1. There were two times I drove when I was blazed! My god the two worst times of my life! lol Don't get super high and drive... haha the first time was after work, me and my friend decided to hotbox my car after a long hard day of work (this is a big no no!), smoking with a negative disposition my smoke uncomfortable! Neway we drive up a little bit away from my office and we hotbox the car while listening to Sizzla... some real hard reggae and shit... It was a friday night and I promised a chick I would carry her clubbing and come for her 10:30... it was like half nine when we started burning the blunt. all the negative shit that went down that day mixed in with the smoke... We drove back to the office and I told him I was going... keeping in mind that I had to pick this girl up... So I am driving and this shit starts to kick in... and it feels normal at first then everything becomes light (I drive a manual) so my gear shifting feels like butter and the road is swerving... I start to see people at the side of the road and I am envisioning knocking them down and a bunch of morbid images pop in my head... I then started to shiver... and feel ridiculously paranoid keeping in mind that I was still feeling like butter just melting... so I am thinking to myself can i make this? and affirming to myself, stay focused man...keep yur head on... eventually I pull to the side by a roadside lookout and come out my car... I start crying.. saying this shit cant be for real. I saw a couple watch me a look away... I became very animated and saw myself as as a hyper yet corny comedian... like a jim carrey on crack or something. I eventually drive home... bathe and jump into my club clothes and pick the girl up at like 11:15 I kept her waiting all that time... to make things worse, she is my neighbour and she is looking at me, but I am trying to ignore her and be cool at the same time...I am behaving real funny around so she pops the question... have u been smoking weed... so I blurt out... no nah not at all but my friend was smoking in here earlier and had the windows up... I just took a puff. I started crying... she was like r u ok? so I am like (shes so gunna think im a pussy? what da fuck to do now) so I say yeh its just that my friend um died in an accident... I really miss him, we were close, like real close...she says u sure u ok... I was like yeah I promised this night to you... and she smiled. we reached and went ontop the roof of the club I got her a vodka i took a juice... its so happens my dad was there... so he was like hey how things and stuff... I am not sure but I think he knows I blaze it and my mom but they dont tell me nething, I know my mother is not stupid....and well my dad just treats me like a man. be responsible if u do shit and take the consequences. he tries his best not to smother me...thats why I cud fuck as much girls I want wen I am by him...neways we walk down stairs to the dancefloor and this bitch is shotting down tequilla after tequilla and getting really drunk. I sobered from the weed while in the club and just browsed around and stuff... didnt really enjoy myself... wen I am dropping her home she stops at the side of the road and vomits... I mumble to myslef... haha we're equal... lol and drop her home.... The second time I blazed up went to a party and was driving and didnt realize I broke a red light there was a police man directing traffic. he was like watching me a heading over to the car... I killed my ignition and was like "Oh fuck not again!" and kept stalling my car... I so happened to be infront of a no parking sign... the dumbass' only complaint was... you not seeing a no parking sign? so I was like officer my car is over heating... so i put my hazard lights on and slowly drove up the street. he sucked his teeth and continued directing traffic. I performed an act as if I had overheated went into my trunk poured some water in my backflow and closed the bonnet and drove off!!! hahaha I learnt that if ur smoking buzzed, do it with a good head and smoke with friends and always hold a designated driver.

2. Good or bad, I drive high every day. I dont think I drive worse though because Im much more careful. If im sober i speed like crazy, if Im high I go the speed limit. Which is more dangerous? You be the judge.

3. yeahhh I'd def have to say driving high is like an everyday (almost) thing

never driven drunk and never will but driving high actually makes me follow the laws haha

4. Keeps me more focused on the road,

5. The point is it lowers your reaction time. Like driving with a couch lock high or something, you would have very poor reflexes.

6. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE going for blazed drives. Seriously, what is better than cruising in the interstate in downtown Atlanta in the middle of the night when there are no cars around with my favorite music playing and a joint in my hand? Nothing, that's what.

7. You fail your fortitude save, Wall Of Text crits for +9000 dmg

you must now repair your glasses, 500gp at Lenscrafters

8. I was absolutely terrified of driving high......until I did it.

really, for me, it's not that difficult. the only thing I have to really pay attention to is my speed, because everything seems a little slower so I gotta make sure I'm not speeding.

other than keepin an eye on that, driving high is like driving sober.

Check this out

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3zou4F00Ic&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

• Like Like x 1
  9. jcmartin86 thanks! man... I am glad u showed me that vid... U guys really help ppl here. u see thats what i like about ganja as opposed to alco.. u think more and u are prone to focusing..its a kind of paranoid thing... lol glad fer the help guys. i guess if i just concentrate more and focus it would make my driving safer.

10. My friend drives all the time high and is fine. It's not that bad.