Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving sober

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mega24v, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']i drive beter when im high to. i dont drive fast. i dont get road rage. i laugh at other people, who if i wearnt high i would be trying to swearve on and make them crash...i have road rage bad[/quote]

Someone did that too me not too long ago and I told him to pull over so we could fight but he pussed out ..........and kept driving .......

Ever since that day I carry something in the car to throw at cars if they try to act dumb so for your sakes don't do that shit to me ..... There's other crazy ass fools but I imagine you don't do that to just anyone

2. I almost never drive sober, due to the fact i am almost always high. Im used to driving high and i am less of an asshole driver. Someone hit my whip today in a parkinglot, thank god i was still in the car so they didnt drive away. I will be looking forward to getting a new bumper, sucks for the woman that hit my m6 :smoke:.

3. haha lol yea i have done things that coulda been bad a few times....but shit i mind my own business when im driving usuley, i respect others peoples space and try and be considerate to my fellow road sharers.

its the ones who fuck with me that im talking about. i had some guy in a big black deck out escalde still had new car plates on it. i remeber him good, couldnt forget because he had a big ass diamond ring on. he was riding my ass i tried tapping the breaks but he wanted to be a dick....the solution? i threw a bunch of penneys out the window and he stayed back after that.