driving me nuts haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublime1400, Oct 25, 2012.

1. alright so ive been dating this girl for about a month now. everything was been going pretty good, she is a virgin still but wants to fuck me and all but she hasn't really taking the effort into hanging out with me that much, i party and shit so don't really care but just keeps repeating like that. only see eachother once a week, i work 40 hours a week and go to school at night and still trying to get her to do something.

well anyways i just found out she blew another guy, this nerdy kid. well she keeps saying sorry, i really like you, you dont deserve this. im not really pissed cuz there is this other girl ive been spending alot of time with after parties. getting a bottle to our selfs, going to wafflehouse late at night just good times. but thats a different story haha.

i have this plan, she is going to be at my buddys party on saturday night, that i should either just fuck her and just leave it at that. or just humiliate the shit out of her at the party, cuz i got alot of shit on her haha

but not sure what to do this girl just went and fucked shit up lol.

2. You don't sound much like a man. Just tell her you want to break up.

I also loled at the part where the nerdy kid got blown before you.

3. lol well im more off a nice guy with relationships, could be romantic at times. and ive never had a girl cheat on me so it kinda just pisses me off. and na man i got dome from her at a park after a party at like 5 in the morning hahah but nothing else yet.

4. fuck her.

drop her.

no problem.

5. yeah id say just fuck her and then send her back to the nerdy kid.

6. get high, fuck her, laugh at the nerdy dude, go to waffle house with other chick. winning.

7. Nice guys finish last, trust me. In any scenario you shouldn't try to be so much of a nice guy and I guarantee she will fall for you.

Don't embarrass her at the party because it just shows that you are immature and make a big deal about things and since you are a cool dude with lots of things going on, you don't have time to dwell on the past. Cheers!

8. I agree with this. not much else needs to be said.

9. Make her have a 3 some with you and the waffle house girl.

10. thanks man :)