Driving High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxkmanxx, Jun 26, 2004.

?

Do you drive high?

1. Hell Yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on how high i am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. my friend drives us around and smokes while we drive, he's a really good driver with a tolerance

2. haha i drive when i'm all kindsa high, unless i feel that i'm to fucked up to drive, in which case i let someone else drive for me for my and there own safety

3. Yea.... roll the windows up spark up about 2 or 3 blunts and cruise around banging music... getting high watching time fly :smoking:

4. nope and never will, too risky

5. I don't feel like reading 6 pages about this, so I will just say one thing... 'Responsible use'. You crash and kill someone, even if it wasn't the herbs fault, and you have set the movement back a step.

6. yeah driving high is probably the best, i love driving in the country.. listening to some very chill music and nice bass.

7. Even though I drive fairly well stoned (I kinda drive better in fact, slower and hyper careful), it makes me paranoid and can make me lose my buzz.

I just keep thinking about all the risks, like what if some freak accident happens and the cop finds out I was smoking, or what if i get into an accident, period. I don't have much money so I couldn't afford to get into an accident.

So I usually just stay in totally safe environments when I'm high, like at home. I guess I can only really let go and enjoy my high when there's no immediate risks involved.

8. I live in downtown seattle. So there is a lot of traffic and city streets to drive through. So I dont drive while high. I just know I would get in an accedent. Just walking around town is a experience.

9. I love driving high, it makes driving so much enjoyable. Just like playing video games when you are high. Though my first experience driving high was not enjoyable. I remember just driving my friend back to my high school, when it finally hit me. I was so scared, i remember saying to my friend that i could not feel the steering wheel or the gas pedal. But my freak out nothing to worry about, it was all just in my head.

10. hi i have a little 50cc scooter
    and i fuckin love drivin high
    i ve ended up in fields and gt lost and i over do corners cause they seem closer
    i drive like 20 mph in 35 zones thinkin im goin fuckin well fast
    Dont fly 2 high

11. I have been guilty of driving while well out of it on a mix of booze and ganja but it certainly isn't the smart thing to do , how many people do you think have been nicked for possesion and DUI because they got stopped for some piddling motoring misdemeanor ? Motorists get stopped for hundreds of reasons.
    Then of course you have the problem of what happens if you are involved in an accident , whichever way you look at it your perception is affected by drugs , could you forgive yourself if you killed somebody in a traffic accident ?

12. haha about 50% of the time that i'm driving i'm high on something other than weed and weed haha, and 80% of the time i'm high when i'm in a car haha, no matter whose car it is really haha.

13. I feel safer going on a highway than a small town road . I don't drive high too often, but think about it... no road blocks, no sharp turns, no cars pulling into traffic, no stop and go crap and no people to hit (possibly deer though). Just because the speed limit is 70 doesn't mean you can't drive 50. Just get in the right lane and let people pass you. Highway is definately the better choice.

My opinion on driving while high is this, if you want to drive safely, thats what you'll be doing. If you want to mess with the radio, talk to your friends, stare at things on the side of the road and take pipe hits while driving, then thats what you'll be doing. Pot can distract you while driving, but you have control over it. When there is alchohol, it has the control.

14. I still think they should instate dui alcohol and marijuana drivers tests. If you pass em while under the influence, you are free to drive with a certain amt in your system...heh

15. I love driving and smoking. Thru backstreets in suburbs, The highway, Or when we go up north all the country roads and shit. Bumpin 3 6 on the subs driving slow smoking blunts. I love that shit.

16. a study in australia showed that people who drove high drove safer than sober. people who drove drunk did worse.

17. I can do either just fine.

18. When I do drive high, it always feels like my back end is on ice or flat tires because it starts to like slide. But then I try to tell myself it's fine. But yeah it's a hoot.

19. I've driven high once, and it wasn't terribly hard. I smoked a bowl before school, and it made the driving experience... interesting. Man I'm so high right now...:smoke:

20. I LOVE driving high. Only bad thing is here in Iowa, theres so much fucking construction! And all that paint on the roads and baracades everywhere fucks with my head. But other than that, nothing is better than gettin ripped, puttin on some good tunes, and just rollin.