Driving High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxkmanxx, Jun 26, 2004.

?

Do you drive high?

1. Hell Yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on how high i am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I drive high pretty often during the times that I'm getting stoned every day. I have a little convertible that I park in front of my buddies house at night while his folks are home (but asleep) and my buds and I hit a few bowls, box the thing (its certainly not a perfect box, but it does ok, and its a damn small space), and listen to music. And when we need to head to Wendy's, I'm on it. Only thing is, and this concerns them more than me, but I have these little periods of like 1 or 2 seconds where I will completely lose focus (I call them 'blackouts', as in "woah, dude, I just blacked out for a sec" "Hahah dude, not cool"). It doesn't seem to impair my driving by anybodys standards, so it doesnt bother me.

Also, the only way to do roadtrips right is to do it at least a little stoned. That lines of sight thing referred to earlier is a very good rule. Its just great to be able to cruise along without being worried by the time or the traffic, and be able to drive while chilling and listening to music, instead of listening to music and chilling while driving (If you can understand that). And as long as I'm not really stoned, I drive just the same as always, except perhaps a little bit more focused out of paranoia.

The only problem I ever had driving high was when we were headed for this Denny's at like 6 in the morning and we hit upon the stretch of pavement on the highway that was groved. I was so paranoid, I was sure my tire had blown. So I pulled over to the side of the road to check. Yup, thats the story.

2. Driving while im stoned is no problem at all. Actually, id rather drive high than not.. it just takes getting used to. If people can get used to driving while drunk... then i do believe someone can get used to weed enough for it to make anything a little funner, although i do just about everything high... there are really no limitations, since smoking weed is nothing like drinking or other drugs such as pills, X, blah blah yatta yatta...

3. I hate driving stoned. It scares me shitless. i always have those "black-outs" as Sir Smoke a lot put it... it scares me. I forget im driving. i only drive if I realllllly have to.

4. Ever since I got into a car accident 2 years ago when my stupid ass ex was driving while he was high, I decided I'm not going to drive while high .Also I'm too damn paranoid abut the cops pulling me over and searching me.But what I wouldnt mind doing is driving out to a really remote place (like near some woods) hot boxing my car and just chill and listen to some music and pass out till the morning rays come up.

5. Yeah I didn't mention that those blackouts only happen if I'm pretty damn high, and only at night (although those 2 things tend to coincide). If I'm really baked, I tend to wait like 30 to 45 minutes or so then go.

6. some of my friends are good drivers when stoned. But i kno this one guy and he is so funny well not really i guess but he like zones out on shit in the car while hes driving. I remember one time he zoned on my friend sitting next to him and we were like hey look where going and we look up and theres this huge ass semi like 30 feet in front of us. I was like holy shit. The next day i was with the same people. Same person driving and all of a sudden this guy in a wheelchair comes out from behind a car and we almost smashed into him.

From what i can tell the biggest prob at least for my friends while drivin stoned is zonein out.

7. I drive baked all the damn time. When I first started puffin the dank I was afraid to drive. After a few weeks I was drivin and puffin at the same time lol.

8. I only drive high when its absolutly neccesary. Most of the smoking in my relatively small town (prolli around 23,000) in south dakota takes place on the lake (mostly driving around the lake...lots of eye candy) and literally ON the lake in the winter. but i hate driving high around there cuz theres lots of really weird roads with 2 lanes going in one direction and only 1 lane back in the direction of town. so yeah, lots of stoners have made the mistake of driving in the wrong lane all the way to town.

9. haha me two, I always get lost on my way home. Usually because I am so high I can't tell which way is uphill and which way is downhill and I go the wrong way. one time my friend texted me directions to get to my house before I left so I can just read them off of my phone on my way home, I got lost

10. Haha speaking of getting lost..
    I smoked for the first time in a month today, me and my friend went cruising and smoked a J around a neighborhood about a mile from my house. We both got wicked high, and no lie we drove around that neighborhood for twenty minutes trying to find our way out. We must have taken this dead-end to a culdasac at least 5 times. We explored every street possible trying to remember how to get out of that damn neighborhood.. Then we ended up finding some obscure back exit from the neighborhood that led to a very rural area of my town... we thought we'd hit a main road eventually but after another long time of driving completely lost and confused and very high, we see a sign that informs us we are now two towns over.
    Tip for high driving: stay in areas that you know.

11. I am strongly against people driving under the influence.

12. I've never driven high but when I'm a passenger and I look out it reminds me of one of those shows where you see the car and you can clearly see that there was a green screen there before the movement, like looks fake

13. 99% of the time when i smoke its in my car or someone elses car. its really no big deal to my freinds and i because we smoke in cars almost every day. one day i got rear ended right after i got done smoking and i was perfectly fine to talk to the idiots who wernt paying attention to where they were going and to the cop that took the report...i think being high even helped me, cuz if i wasnt high i probably would'nt have been able to control my anger like i did.

14. I always tend to read the street signs backwards when im high. Like i get the roads confused. I remember one time i was so high and i got my friends so lost tryin to find the way to this dealers house i had only been there once b4 and i was pretty drunk. So i didnt do that bad lol cuz we eventually found it.

15. It definatly feels like you are going so much faster than you really are. I wasnt driving but the guy i was with was and we were smoking in the car and like every two seconds I kept yelling slow down but really we were going under the speed limit. It feels really crazy and as for driving myself I feel like im really big and the car is really small and usually like im in some kind of video game.

16. i drove high a couple times
    it freaks me out i try to relax and shit but i don't like doing it that much. The first time it was so relaxing and awesome but i felt so dreamy i didn't wanna forget where i was going so i concentrate now when i drive high.

that doesn't make any sence
    bob

17. well, when im high i enjoy driving, aslong as its on relativly familiar roads... when i was younger i used to smoke a bowl after work in preperation for the 40 mile freeway drive home down the side of a mountain.... it was pretty bad ass, hardly ever traffic, knew exactly where the police were sitting to catch people speeding... most times there were no cars on the road and the first 10 miles were pretty straight, i could lay into the gas down the hill... but then things started to get busier around there so i couldnt speed anymore...
    but yeah, local driving is always fun...

although i dont try and drive stoned anymore..

last time iwas stoned i hopped in the car barely able to feel my body, i start psyching myself up to drive, then like 3 minutes later (felt like an hour) i was wondering how well i was driving and i had backed into my neighbors front yard... it was funny, and scary at the same time... i could have sworn i was driving around...

lol good times :hippie:

18. well i would add this into my old post but since I CAN'T EDIT MY POSTS i'll add it here... lol. found it while browsing Driving and marijuana

19. I keep my chillium in my car. I think that says it all. Megan

20. i've driven high a number of times, but i don't smoke in my car. This stems from when a buddy smoked a huge blunt in my car on the way home from my sisters house about 7 miles away, and 2days later my dad was like "your car stinks like pot, don't smoke pot in your car." And being the first time he has encountered me and weed and was so chill about it, I respected his advice.