Driving High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxkmanxx, Jun 26, 2004.

?

Do you drive high?

1. Hell Yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on how high i am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I don't preferably like to drive while high but I have done so and will do it if I have to.

2. Drivin high is fun as hell, but i feel safe doing it. For some weird reason I always drive the speed limit without even thinking about it or looking at my speedometer. If the speed changes from 40 to 25, i automatically change speeds, its kinda weird. Its also fun to make it look like you have to REALLY crank the wheel to turn, especially if your with friends. It looks like your turnig the wheel 20 times just for a bend in the road..hahaa funny stuff. :smoke:

3. that kid ended up transfering to a different school this year. kinda sucks because i was good friends with him but i'm probably not going to see him anymore. he lives mad far away.

4. i dont really like to drive messed up so i generally dont but ive had a few scary experiences with other ppl. Ok so me and 2 friends of mine just got done smokin like 4 or 5 joints and he busts out a bag of coke and does a huge line. Like 5 minutes later he said hes gotta do a drop at this kids house. So me bein as dumb as i am get in the car with him. It was a mustang convertible i dunno the year but newayz the top was down and i was in the back. So we get onto the road and i notice wow were goin faster and faster. so i looked at his speedometer and we were doin 135 in a 35 and he started takin turns way to fast and fishtailin and slammin on his brakes and shit. now that in itself is scary enough when ur sober but i was high and i defineltly didnt like it. wow thats kinda long

5. I prob smoke 80% of the time driving in my car, I dont like to smoke on main roads though, I usually drive around residential areas and smoke.

6. The best way to get high in my opinion is to get a car full of budddies, a fat sack, no destination and just cruise around enjoying a nice summer day admiring the earth and watching hot chicks is great too!

7. I only drive when I'm high if I need to. I never drive just for fun. I have been blazed to the point that I wouldn't have driven if I had to, though.

Anyway, I heard (and agree, based on myself) that when you're stoned and driving your coordination IS fucked up, but you compensate by driving much more carefully.

8. it's awsome to rip arround in a powerful boat when blitzed out of your mind. You can go anywhere with out having to worry about being pulled over and you can see everything on the lake pretty easily so it's safe.

9. That sounds awesome, it's been a while since i've been in a boat though.

I've driven around the Berkley hills stoned a few times, man thats something i'll never do again. :eek:

10. i live about 10 minutes from tennessee and there are alot of country roads around here with no police officers or any traffic. it's so much fun to just drive down those winding roads not having a clue about where i'm going or where i'll end up. also, i agree that boating while high is one of the greatest feelings ever.

11. Driving high is nothing, actually I try to ride shotgun if anything, driving ruins my high...if I drive in the citty that is, in the kuntree its different lol...

12. I used to drive stoned a lot..and I drove really well stoned. Never got pulled over nothing like that. Then my girlfriend cheated on me with some fuckhead..and I moved to fayetteville. Used my fake I.D. the first night..got completely fucked up..at one point I had 3 drinks coming to me..."yeah get me a budweiser...an Irish car bomb...and one of those things that he's havin" ..yeah I was fucked up..after this I decide to drive back 80 miles to go see my X. I got about 2 miles and I rolled my truck 3 or 4 times..I don't really remember. I got lucky though..some cool guys picked me up and took me back to my house. Then the next day I called in and told them I didn't remember how I got home...blah blah blah....I didn't get a DUI ..which is really really good...Don't drive Drunk...it will fuck you!!

I'm scared to drive fucked up on anything now

13. I can do it if I'm just high. It's not a big deal. Not saying that I like to, or
    that I do it all the time, no. I very rarely drive high. Only in emergencies.
    The last time I did it was when both my brother and his fiance were drunk at
    a bar. I'd rather have someone high behind the wheel than someone drunk.

Now if I'm all blazed up off of some mega dank, then no. I can't drive if I'm
    completely monged. I can't do anything if I'm super stoned.

14. you know i never really noticed a difference in driving drunk and driving stoned maybe its just because i havent ever driven really stoned or really drunk. but i drove drunk today went mudding on my old school property the principal started chasing me in his truck. i lost him tho

15. I drive high every morning on my way to school. Wouldnt have it any other way.

16. Its fun to ride shotgun when your toasted, one time me and my friends got pulled for noise pollution right after hot boxing. the cop let us off with a warning, I dont know how he didnt smell it.

17. I get so lost lol...

18. I don't really prefer to drive high because it feels like you're going really fast when you're going like 35, haha. But eh, it's fun, I suppose.

19. Yeah ive driven high many a time and its definitely no big deal...and theres not even a big need to worry about cops knowing your high unless ur all over the place and they actually pull u over under the suspicion of a DUI.
    For example, I was riding shotgun in a car after I had smoke alot and I was stoned out of my mind, and the driver (who was sober) spun out and absolutely trashed the car. Being in such an intense crash wasn't exactly fun while high, considering it was night time and really rainy out, but when the cop arrived on the scene he had no clue about anything, didnt even question either of us about whether we were under the influence of anything.