driving high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jstoner4:20, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 jstoner4:20, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    im in drivers ed right now and the other day me and my friend got high before one of our driving times and our instructers pretty cool and we usally talk to her quite a bit but we were just chill and not really talkin that much and she just kept drillen us with all these questions an askin us why we werent really talkin much and she was just being really weird and im pretty sure she thought we were high but she she couldnt prove it or do anything

but if u have any cool driven high stories post em

2. pretty retarded to drive high.. do it when you gotta but avoid if you can, an accident sucks no matter what the case is

3. when i drive long distances on the highway i like to toke n ride. one time i was driving on this two lane with a good friend and right as i lit up the j, this cop that i didnt see coming the opposite way turns his lights and sirens about 30 feet in front of me, right about the time he could see in my windshield. well i freak and shove the j in the ashtray and roll down the windows... turns out he kept going and was chasing someone else :D

4. Are you 18?

You and you're friend? Driving instructor?

Sounds like you're going through high school.....

5. man wuts up wit all the gc detectives?

6. Don't need to negative vibes or bad stereotypes being set-up in the City.

7. ^^ HOLY SHIT!!! You're a regular mcgyver!!!!

check this video out for all your driving whilst high haters -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zou4F00Ic]YouTube - Marijuana and Driving[/ame]

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

8. wtf dude, your in driving school and your ALREADY driving high!? maybe you should wait till you have some experience before you smoke and drive haha...

i have tons of funny stories but dont feel like typing right now haha

9. /sigh

you realize that by being on here and being underage, you could cause LEGAL issues to arise, which could result in GC being shut down, which would fuck EVERYONE.

10. lol i drive high all the time...i actually really like it and it doesnt affect my driving...if anything it helps...im what most would call a masshole...i like to drive fast and if ur in my way on the highway ill tail ur fuckin ass til u switch lanes lol...when im high i just chill on the road and dont speed too bad lol...i am 100% sure i could pass a driving test when im stoned lol. i love to turn the music all the way up and let it bump when im blazed too haha...blasting bone thugs in a pretty much all white town is hilarious lol

11. Yo show me a law that states you can't be 18 years or older and take drivers ed.

You know what they say when you assume things....

You make an ass outa me and u.

Get the fuck out of here with this bull shit and leave it to the admins... It's what they're here for.

12. fuckin sick vid.+rep for giving me something to do for 5 minutes.

13. Driving high really isn't that big of a deal. It's probably a better idea for me to do so since I tend to stay at the speed limit rather than get tickets(2 in the past month)

14. Where I live (Florida), Driver's Ed is a class that is required of you to get a learner's permit, which you get at 15 (may be 16 now, I have no idea which).

If you hit the age of 18, and you do not have a license, and you wish to get one.. you do not have to get a learner's permit, you can just get a license, therefore avoiding driver's ed.

and it should be stated Driver's Ed != Traffic School

15. lol what do you mean would fuck everyone? its a forum lol

16. just because he is in high school doesnt mean he isnt 18. You can choose most of your classes so maybe he is taking drivers ed to lower his insurance so he can buy a car and get his new license that clearly states he is 18 years old?

btw I took my drivers ed class when I was 16 hahah

17. hey im just gonna say drivers ed was optional at my school. plus, the city offered a drivers ed course that would lower insurance rates, so his might not necessarily be for school. we shouldnt just assume its a school class and he is getting his learners permit. i didnt get any kind of license til i was 17.

18. unless your completely confident in your driving you probaly shouldnt have driven high in drivers ed. but thats another story.

i love driving high. it helps me with my A.D.D and speeding. it turns me into every other slow ass motherfucker out there that pisses me off when im sober haha. but one time after we smoked and had a skate sesh downtown we were driving back and we look over and theres a guy in his car with his head all the way in the windshield ducking with 1000's of ballooons in his car to the point where you couldnt see anything except his face and balloons hahahah. we coldnt stop laughing for like 10 minutes

19. a) everyone infered that the guy was underage, he/she next explicitly said it so stfu.
    b)driving while stoned is fun and safe. great vid btw.

20. well this is just a quick story that is kinda funny but serious in a way. My friend and I were drinking a little bit one night. I had to leave the bar we were at around midnight cause I had to wake up at 6 to catch a plane the next morning. He was a little tippsy but said he was fine to drive home. I end up getting a call at the airport next morning from my friend saying that he got into a wreck last night. I was like "fuck dude you ok and stuff?" and he told me some girl hit him. Ironically, she was HIGH and ran a stop sign and hit my friend. There wasent much damage to either car and they just decided since he was kinda drunk and she was high they just didnt get the cops involved and went on with their buisness.