Driving high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kellycb550, Jul 11, 2016.

1. when i was 13 i snuck out and stole my moms car and drove to my friends house. He lived 5 miles away and it was about 1 in the morning. I picked him up and we got baked asf and then i drove home. I ran over a rabbit but other than that i was pretty good for it being my first time driving

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have, and while it's very enjoyable with the music turned up, I don't recommend driving high. I tend to tail-gate others and also it's just not as safe in general than if you were sober.

3. I have many times also, don't get me wrong it's the best when you are hotboxing and just crusing around but it's also very dangerous as you put yourself and others in danger. Just be safe and drive in the quiet part of town if you're gonna do it.

4. Hell yeah I thoroughly enjoy driving around after smoking. It makes driving more enjoyable, listen to some music, contemplate life. Yeah.

5. I've done it several times, I don't recommend it but it's pretty nice when you are calming down from a high. I would never drive if I'm too high, I'll let myself get to a point where I'm sobering up.

7. I'll do it if I'm driving more than an hour but not if I have to drive on any city streets or the drive is less than an hour. I've got reasons but they're not very good and I don't, frankly, like to admit that I'll drive stoned.

8. I drove a truck for 15 years high every day. 1.6 million miles later it was still better than driving normal. Plz note not recommended at all and most ppl can't drive high like that but driving high is just as important to me as having gas

9. Damn bro i thought i was the only one who drove and smoked a lot cause they cant at the pad haha. I be stacking like 100 miles every day on my truck. Very money consuming but very fun.