Driving high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kellycb550, Jul 11, 2016.

1. I make a 5-6 hour drive (one way, but I am only there for 2 days before I go back) about 2 times a month... no way I'll do it without a couple blunts :pimp:. I always look forward to the drive.
    Sometimes I can get freaked out that my car's gonna break down and I'll be stuck until I call a state trooper, but I'm high and my car smells like weed and I'm paranoid lol... especially since I drive on dead ass country roads in rural Florida from 11pm-4 or 5am and my car's having some issues recently (baby's 12 y'all ;) )

2. As far as i am concerned, this is just another reason to keep Marijuana illegal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mine turns 20 next year :eek:

4. Dude I got a pretty good friend buddy of mine that smokes his bong AND drives at the same time... Crazy motherfucker.... Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't deny that smoking weed impairs ones driving ability, but I still think people will be driving high if they so chose, regardless of whether weed is legal or not. Only difference is they will be buying their weed from a dealer rather than from a shop.

6. Driving while high isn't recommended for those that haven't experienced cannabis for a long time.
    Back in the 90s and still young, we would cruise around town smoking pipes and blunts because we had no place to smoke.
    We've been pulled over a few times but we're usually nice and honest with them and they've never hassled us really. Once we got a citation for having weed on us, like $50? He even let us keep the pipe that was fully packed, and boot stomped the baggy.

I think once you're a stoner, there's no dangerous side effect, if anything it makes you drive more relaxed and around speed limit.

As an adult, I will vape my wax pen while driving but these things are mellow, it's why I got the pen, for the road.

7. Kills my high every time. Waste of weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I did it in high school when i couldnt smoke at my house and honestly i miss it just crusing looking at beatiful landscapes i liked the feeling of paraiona when the cops were nearby

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've done it but you definitely take a risk; would rather just chill at home and do it

10. Pretty high up here, relative to where I live at least.
    (I was sober, with in-laws)
    [​IMG]
    Hard to see, but you could see the ocean way in the back.
    Would of loved to spark a joint here.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't drive high anymore, unless I've already come down a bit anyway. I never smoke while driving, it's not worth the risk IMO. If I'm out and must take a hit, I'll try to stand in a place where I can use my one-hitter discreetly. And I've done way too much driving to want to drive around my area just for shits and giggles. I used to a lot as a teenager though, as well as racing and other general stupidity on wheels. I paid the price for being a dumbass, but admittedly, we had some fucking fun times :smoke:

12. In L.A? Oh hell to the no! I don't care how stoned I am. Gridlock is not my thing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. There's a statistic out there something near 1/10 drivers at night are impaired, worse on the weekends

Depends how weed effects you depending on the strain
    and how confident you are at driving
    When I was dealing with bad anxiety and didnt take any anti-anxiety pills I'd need to drink 2-3 beers and a few tokes before going out to erands and it made me feel fine enough to stop twitching and shit
    Some late nights smoke bowls and wash it down with beer while cruising. There'd be a case of beer stocked in the trunk at all time so it wasnt difficult to get a beer
    Most times toking I'd need beer to calm down more
    so it was always a beer and a toke instead of just one

14. i
    i hadnt done it in a while since i got lost. did it ast week, didnt enjoy it because people drive like assholes.

15. I like driving stoned when I go from Idaho to Montana, makes the time fly by.

The whole drive is scenic as fuck too, pine trees, rivers, rocky mountains, farm land. Pull over on a pull out, smoke without worry because there is little traffic, and if there is traffic they're going 60mph.

It's cool having an 83' Mercedes Benz 300SD, the drive is smooooooth.

16. Driving impaired on anything immediately makes you a fucking idiot. The. End.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I drive when I'm coming down on my high. It's risky but its the most fun. I find myself being very cautious and driving way slower than usual but sometimes I zone out. Blasting music while going down Interstate 45 at night is the best though.

19. cruising after smoking a L is one of the best things ever, i be havin concerts in my car cuhz

• Like Like x 1
  20. I was really high when I found this secret road that let to nowhere.
    Then I had another bowl because it was so scenic. Couldn't see much because the moisture clouds were thick and foggy, but it just looked so damn awesome.

• Like Like x 2