Driving high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kellycb550, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Does anybody like to drive after smoking. I like to rip a J and then go for a cruise around town and stuff. Anybody else do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. I like smokin as I drive to be honest it feels good. I will have my music boomin and then I'm good. Only downside of smokin and driving is cops of course and the miles on my car I be racking up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  3. Fuck the cops(long time hate), id rather chill at home taking hits from my rasta roor bong and listening to tracks while having a beautiful view of my property and the sunset.

• Like Like x 6
  4. That sounds chill as hell bro only reason I have as many blunt rides is because I can't smoke at the crib.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol its the oposite for me, i can smoke at home easily and rarely when im driving somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's the majority of what I did in high school. If I do it now I'm taking trips with bros somewhere (to do something worthwhile, not just sit in a vehicle) but never just because. Waste of resources imo.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I drove high for the first time a few nights ago and it was pretty chill

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I used to be able to do it. But now that my tolerance is so low and that i get so high after a bowl i will probably cause an accident if i try to drive high.
    I think its only for those with high tolerances

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ehh I feel it's kinda overrated and the consequences of something bad happening far out weigh the positive. But that's me. I'd rather be chillin at home an havin a good vibe.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  10. I aint drove high in yearz .. i remember doing that shit & feelin all fucked up .. confused at four way stops, waiting for stop signs to turn green, paranoid on the freeway thinking someones gonna hit me .. then when cops would pull up next to me at stop lights i'd freak out .. i mean i did it & all but it was hard for me to chill out being behind the wheel ..

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. driving while high has always been alright for me although I try not to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Seems like a stupid idea but I don't drive but if it works for you I wouldn't stop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I drive fine while I'm high, so long as I haven't smoked some stupid amount of weed. I was even pulled over for a random breath test once while stoned. Hadn't been drinking any alcohol, so I passed the test, but I don't know how the cop didn't realize I was high.

I wouldn't drive after eating strong edibles though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ya I've done it a handful of times, just can't be too stoned, and I'd rather stick to out of city for simplicity as well.

Tolerance and experience are the key factors. Once I get my motorcycle I plan to hold off until I have some experience then go out for a long drive like 2-4hr drive have a "break" along the way

• Like Like x 1
  15. I find it interesting that so many people smoke and drive. I don't know, maybe because I've been dependent on public transit for too long, but I look at driving high the same as drunk driving. Your senses might not be as affected from smoking a bowl as if you had a few drinks, but they're still affected and it seems safer to skip altogether. I'm visiting home and this will be my dilemma later tonight because I plan on getting super stoned, but don't want to drive.

16. I run, or bike with my dog or do yoga.

Really its great to move and feel everything in your body

17. I don't do it for "fun" but whenever I have to drive home after smoking with my buddies then I drive high. It's quite easy to drive high but if I were to eat an edible there's no way I would be able to concentrate

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I just started driving recently and I plan to avoid anything weed related being combined with driving. No smoking in the car, no driving high, no riding dirty, nothing. Really it comes down to knowing it would just make me super paranoid which would be worse than being sober tbh.

Driving in gta while stoned is the bomb though lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. I used to drive cross country high. It made the time pass. One minute, you're in St Louis, the next you are almost to Denver.

Nowadays, I like to down some good cannabutter on my oatmeal, let my wife do the driving and just chill.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I drive around the country a lot.. Especially for being 21 and being on the road for 3 years. When I was a beginner in smoking I wouldn't be able to drive stoned. Now I drive and smoke.. Well.. I switched to hash oil in a vaporizer. Easily convenient and less smell. I am able to focus better and I engage in less dangerous driving (speeding is a habit) all in all I enjoy smoking and driving

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1