Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving First Time High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420kdc1994, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Im going to a concert tomorrow and i will be driving but i want to be high though. Ive never driven high so will it be a problem. Thanks

2. Get someone else to drive you.

3. Driving high is not that great. When I have people in the car I am usually paranoid as shit because I don't want anything to happen

4. Be smart take a taxi!

5. i wouldnt recommend it. i mean i do it often, but i also know that i can successfully do it, and i dont drive when im really high, only after peaking

just smoke once you get to the concert nignog

6. Probably not but see if someone else will drive. Makes me nervous when I do it.

7. Hey man if you are still new and get real fucked up when smoking then I don't suggest it.

8. Don't be a dick and ruin it for everyone. If u cant drive high or have never tried then don't be cheap and take a cab

9. i turn into a nascar driver when i smoke. its fun.

10. You should never drive high for your first time driving high. It would be to difficult. How do we find a way around this? :confused:

Nahh. Its actually really easy especially after you het the hang of it. And I usually drive the speed limit. For fear of cops lol. And im super cautious. People tell me I drive better lol

11. I had to drive the first time I ever got high, I drove fine but I got really fucking lost 5 minutes from home lol I wouldn't recommend it for that, plus the thought that you've never done it before and whether you're doing it alright could really freak you out. Get someone to drive you or cab it I'd say

12. I wouldn't drive if its the first time being high, take a taxi or don't get baked.

13. technically you would have to be high the first time you drive high

14. I drive high everyday and probably prefer it to driving sober, just cruising along listening to beats by yourself is sick. I have no problem with doing it but up to u I guess

15. Keep your head when you drive.

16. Dont let little things distract you if you really plan on driving high. Its easy when you get used to it. But your first time, be extra cautious but not paranoid or youll just cause problems for yourself.

17. I'm sorry but I drive high all the time. It mellows me out so I can focus.

18. Have you tried playing Super Mario Kart high? Yea, it's kinda like that...

Nah, just kidding. But seriously, have you played Forza 4 high? Yes? I think you'll be fine.

19. Driving high is cake, but if I were you I wouldn't drive to a concert your first time

20. Actually, a few studies show this may be the case. :)

Anyway, while I don't think driving high is a big deal as long as you aren't out-of-your-mind blazed, I definitely wouldn't do it at a concert for your first time. I was paranoid as hell my first time because I had friends in the car. It sounds dumb, but I would do it by yourself a few times first; maybe just going to the grocery store or whatever. Once you do it, it isn't really a thing; I also feel like I drive more cautiously and less stressfully. But you're gonna trip yourself out if your first time driving high is with a bunch of friends after/before a concert.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend doing it if you're shit-faced or cross-faded. But even being pretty high, I don't think it's a big deal. I drove to work a few hours ago feeling pretty OK myself. :p