Driving exam: karma needed

Discussion in 'General' started by A-Jay, May 26, 2004.

1. Tomorrow I got my driving exam and am nervous as hell.. (gotta be 18 here)

Gonna need al the karma I can get guys! Can't wait for the hotboxing rides.. :D

2. What about weed and driving...?

I feel like tokin up tonight but I'm not sure if I should...does the weed effect your driving skills? I did toke up on evenings before lessons and I did just fine. But could I do better if I stay sober tonight? Exam is early in the moring (8 am)

3. wont affect you. is it the actual driving one or the written one? eh both are easy, you should be fine, just dont blow stopsigns, get too close to other cars, or hit a curb or something major and you'll be fine.

4. It's the actual exam, passed the written one with flying colors. And they are really bitchy here on letting you pass, forget to look in the mirror twice on times where you should've been watching it and they fail ya....the bastards...

5. yeah that peice of shit. i failed it the first 2 times. the dmv is in a crappy part of the city with narrow streets and shit but anyways.... i failed the first time because i turned right at a stop sign and didnt completely stop.....auto. fail. and the second time i was turning left at a light, a hole came inbetween the line of cars coming so i pulled up and was gonna go, but then cars came so i had to turn on the yellow which is also an auto. fail. if the light werent by a hill i would have passed, but the cars appeared on top of the hill...... the third time a passed and only missed like 3 points for turning too fast. :)

anyways good luck, hope you pass the first time. :)

6. Lol my dmv is in the middle of Amsterdam, how's that....anyway I just decided I'm gonna kick ass tomorrow :D I'm gonna hit the sack now (11:30 pm here now) cause I gotta get up early...

Goodnight to ya'll and thanks for the support! I'll let ya know how I did.

7. Fuck, I failed the test today....can't believe it...damn...I'm gonna smoke myself retarted now...gotta wait 6 weeks untill I can try again *very sad...*

8. I had a friend who took the driving test last year...

Sweetest little girl...
    She was so nervous she forgot to check her mirrors...
    As soon as her hand touched the stickshift, the tester turned to her and literally flipped out...

He started yelling, called her a stupid moron and said she should never, ever drive...
    He failed her on the spot and got out of the car...

9. You feel nervous- have a beer before the test. That's what my teacher told me. And he offered to buy us a round just before the test. The practical! Germany, ye know.