Driving cross country with solo...

Discussion in 'General' started by 123burnthattree, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Hey, so I will be moving from SC to Las Vegas, NV in a few months and will be driving there. I have 2 arizer solos that I would like to take with me but am concerned it may cause an issue driving with them. I wont be bringing any bud or anything like that so I am just wondering if i should just try selling them and getting new one upon arriving, which would be a hassle, or just clean them up as best as I can? Just looking for any advice. TLDR; driving from east side to west side with 2 arizer solo. Smart or dumb?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't see the problem as long as they're packed up, who's gonna know?

3. I don't see a problem with it either, put it in your toiletry bag or something and you'll be fine

4. If I can drive from Nebraska to California and back, while smoking pipes and joints the whole way there and back, I think you should be good. Just don't be fucking stupid about it.

5. #5 123burnthattree, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    Cool thats what I thought just wanted to hear others opinions. And like I said won't have any bud with me and cruise control will save my lead foot. Thanks for the replies. Will iso work in cleaning the metal chamber of solo as well?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app