Driving a manual transmission while baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Last night me a couple of friends were driving around in his GTI   :ey: and we decided to pull over and hotbox which was kinda stupid since his seats are fabric   :laughing: . His car is a manual and he had no problem driving it while completely ripped... and we were driving in the beginning of a blizzard... lol. I just thought it would be harder to drive a manual while stoned. Do you guys feel that its easy to drive a manual while baked?  :confused:

2. Like riding a bicycle. :cool:

3. You really don't even think about it, shifting is natural after awhile.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ms6ng6FmI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

5. That's the worst when you're just learning a manny transmission. Trying to go into first while turning left at a stoplight. Probably the most dangerous situation too

6. simple.

it becomes second nature.

7. Id be lying if I said I haven't dropped the clutch at mcdonalds drive thru a time or two when I was too baked. Ha

8. [quote name="moabfighter" post="19275345" timestamp="1388783983"]Id be lying if I said I haven't dropped the clutch at mcdonalds drive thru a time or two when I was too baked. Ha[/quote]Hahahaha Ive done this a few times after t breaks. But normally I drive just as good. Don't even think ability it. I fucking love driving stick and wouldn't go back to automatic. But I do drive a fast stick car.

9. Ive never owned an auto. First car was an Acura Integra then an 01 Honda Prelude.
    Now I have no car. Ha

10. Outside America if you can't drive stick, it's like you can't drive at all. 

11. Driving a manual is the real way to drive. I'll never go back to automatic. Super bikes are the best:) and I drive it baked all the time.

12. every day of my life man haha. cant imagine driving auto. gti's are fun cars, ive owned two of them...if your friends is turbocharged tell him to get an ecu reflash! opens up so much power

13. Automatics are so lazy. I live in the Appalachian mountains so all I have to drive on is hills and curves non stop. Zooming around a big hill in 3rd is the shit. Love it.