1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Driving 100+ Miles Per Hour

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by pocket biscuits, Jan 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    V (for vroom) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2. Got up to 125 in my grandfathers 99 Audi A6. I was 16 with 4 buddies riding with me. Such a bad idea but we were racing this middle aged guy driving an Audi also (cant remember what kind, maybe a s6). We just couldnt keep up lol. i think we were in a 65 limit for some reason

3. Lol looks like you guys are too busy smoking to go over 100mph IMG_3919.jpg

4. Had plenty of 100 mph plus capable cars over the years. Still the most fun in my stable remains this one that I played on ohh so many years ago as a kid in the 50s when it was on sawhorses in my uncles back yard.

14-480x640aa.jpg
    Nothing is half as fun-scary as a stock early (1914) Ford Model T at WOT. (wide open throttle)
    45 of the scariest mph setting in a Kids highchair on roller-skates was how my dragster driving friend described it.
    With just a band in the transmission for a service brake a hard stop just gets the RR wheel locked up but doesn't really slow it very much or very fast. :)
    Hasn't been on the street in a couple of years. Time to get her out and have some fun.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You