Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Driving 1,000 miles with a pound

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aghan08, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 aghan08, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    Not sure i this is the right place to post excuse me if its not.

Here in two weeks or so an acquaintance is going to drive with a pound of marijuana. 1 lb for $4000 reasonable? lol. Wondering if i can get any tips from someone who has drivin distance with quantity. Like ways to package it to avoid smell or anything else I should know. And obviously is not going to break any traffic laws. Many thanks.

*Additions/Clarifications:

5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations is not allowed. We also do not allow discussion that indicates the use of guns, violence, theft or drug trafficking.​

2. I read about guys getting caught with large amounts all the time
    ..in every case it's because they broke some other law ..speeding, taillight out, expired tags, running red lights, illegal turns etc etc

Like Norml says "break only one law at a time". It makes sense to me.

Make sure your ride is legal and you're the most law abiding driver on the road. When you pick that pound up it's time to become Ned Flanders ;)

3. What amsterdamage said. beat me to it.

4. QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.

5. id find a place to hide it in like the door paneling or something. A pound of weed is a lot to get caught with.

And like someone else said tiny driving mistakes could end it all. Make sure you dont smoke any weed in your car at all! Keep all lighters papers blunts or anything out of plain view.
    Hopefully your only going with you and someone else. I was talking to a cop once and he said to me a common thing when they see a car full of sausage is to suspect they have mariujana.

And deffinatly make sure your break lights/head lights work. you will get pulled over for that shit no doubt.

6. possibly break it up, like... 4 oz here, 2 there... might not be a good idea, but thats what i would do. and i wouldnt have given locations either.. btw.. what year make, model, and color are your vehicle?:rolleyes:

7. Thanks everyone. Yeah before the trip im definately goin over the vehicle for any electrical malfunctions. Isurance will be up to date, tags will be dated. there is nothing illegal on the vehicle as far as aftermarket accessories. Any good ideas on packaging?

8. yeah figured it might not be a good idea to post that but also was wondering if there was any random search points a long the way but obviously i would have to state which interstate im driving dont really want to do that...

9. gov't already has your ip and read all this. sry!

10. Trafficing?...

11. Don't smoke anything on the way. Don't give them a single excuse to have rights to search your car.

12. Make sure your car is 100% in order.

Lock that shit up extremely well in the trunk.

Drive the speed limit.

13. if they use dogs then it doesn't matter how you package it.

if you get pulled over be polite and relaxed, do what the cop asks but do not consent to any searches.
    Make it clear that you don't consent to any searches but don't get angry if he goes ahead and does it anyway. If he does this you have a good chance of winning in court.

He may hold off until the dogs get there, but they may be busy, you never know ..at least you have a chance.

You don't get "more busted" if you refuse a search and they find your weed. And you don't get "less busted" if you make it easy for them. So give yourself a chance and use your constitutional rights.

Dive legally, don't be in a hurry, and dress well - like you're going on a date (haircut, "date" clothes, etc). If he's just checking you out then your legal driving, polite, relaxed manner, and tidy clothes may be all that's needed for you to proceed on your way.

14. 1000 miles is so far!!!! my gosh. that has to be like definately way over 10 hours of driving.

make sure your car can maintain a long distance highway/interstate drive. you dont want to be broken down in some crazy place with a pound

15. not even sure if this is goin to happen because of the distance and nervousness if pulled over

16. i have never driven more than 20 minutes with a pound. The longer your on the road the riskier it is in my opinion.

17. seriously?

18. Don't listen to matt, they dont have your ip (we don't think ;))

19. no.

The servers are in The Netherlands.
    The US gov't don't have access to them or to your ip.

20. wow thanks. notice how i edited not like that would do anything.. well either way how stupid would it be to post on this topic if illegal documents were on a computer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.