drives me crazy

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by opposite, Mar 15, 2007.

1. to mount CFLs and whatnot, where is the cheapest source to buy those light fixtures with the metal shade... i went to home depot and the cheapest fixture was 20$ that wasn't diy. i just want a fixture or a cheap way so that when i put my CFLs in, the light shines in one direction: the plant. i can't imagine why it is so difficult for me to do this :confused:

2. come on, anyone whos grown with cfls, whered you get the fixtures?? someones got to know

3. you can get some with clamp lights with cord, reflector, and socket for like $6, or you can get those adapters that you plug your light right into outlet that don't come with reflectors for $1.30 all at Walmart(by lighting,car section)

4. You can get a light fixture with three or four sockets in one. Then you can get a Y socket so you can have 6 or 8 cfls in one fixture. You know those silver fixtures you see in bathrooms that are attached to the side of the wall next to the mirror? Those kind are like $15

5. Walmart and Target had the CFL sockets with metal reflector for about 8 bucks each.