Drive Thru Story!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Frenchexit, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Ok so I woke up and my roommate askeed me if i wanted to go to BK for breakfast. So Im like Hell yea! We roll up and hit a route before hand. This bud is some good good kush So we bake out my truck and roll through the drive thru. We order and i pull up to the first window and the girl just looks at us with that look, as I hand her the money. 2nd window theres this woman with a HOLE in her throat, it looks like she uses one of those robot voices things but there wasnt one just a hole. I see it and bust up laughing like uncontrolable laughter. I cant look at her without laughing so i grab the first drink, not even looking at her and shes like here, here with this low audible, raspy smokers voice. My buddy then sees this hole and HE busts up laughing. So two stoned! guys are laughing like jackals. As I grab the 2nd drink it falls and spills and shes like opps Ill get you another one Im like NO NO its fine I swear, I get the food and we take off. This all takes place in less than 2 minutes. Now that Im home and think about I feel bad. but man I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! hahaha

2. Drive thrus are always entertaining.

Bet her self esteem was pretty crushed, though.

3. wow bro you have brought shame to yourself and more importantly all ohians.

in all seriousness, you seem like the worst type of person.

4. your living one hell of a life..

5. I dont know about that, yea maybe shame to myself buut ALL ohioans? Like really? And if i wasnt in a haze i wouldnt have laughed but sometimes you cant help it, Believe me i TRIED not to laugh. but it was futile.

6. i was embellishing a bitt with the all ohians part. i just dont see how seeing someone with any sort of defect or illness can be funny regardless of state of mind.

7. pretty douche....

high or not, i wouldn't laugh at someone's misfortune like that.

8. I would laugh at you if i ever saw you.

9. I agree with what most of you are saying, I shouldnt have laughed, but you all act as if you wouldnt laugh seeing a midget trying to get on a horse OR a person with a club foot trying to walk a sobriety line.

I work in a half way house for people with metal disabilities, so its not like I have no soul or empathy.

10. Sounds like a douche move. Regardless of your occupation

11. Last time I went through the mcdonalds drive through my friend was meowing like a cat. First talking in to the mic he does a meow beside me. Then we come up to the first window and he looks this kid straight in the eyes and meows. I try not to laugh as I pay but he keeps doing it.

The mc slave looks at us like we are straight fuckin retarded so my friend does it again.
    Then again at the other window... You would have had to been there. It was hilarious.

12. [quote name='"Dench"']... You would have had to been there[/quote]

I guess so because from my POV it just sounds odd

13. Try backing up through a drive through with V for vendetta masks.

14. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Try backing up through a drive through with V for vendetta masks.[/quote]

Lmfaooooo. Nice

15. well aren't you just oodles of cool..

16. I'd laugh to she musta smoked a lot of fuckin cigarettes.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNedgj3HBs&feature=related]Reporter Craps Her Pants During Interview Video - YouTube[/ame]

18. [quote name='"Dench"']Last time I went through the mcdonalds drive through my friend was meowing like a cat. First talking in to the mic he does a meow beside me. Then we come up to the first window and he looks this kid straight in the eyes and meows. I try not to laugh as I pay but he keeps doing it.

The mc slave looks at us like we are straight fuckin retarded so my friend does it again.
    Then again at the other window... You would have had to been there. It was hilarious.[/quote]

Omg I lold so fucking hard at this

19. haha i like this thread
    One time me and a few homies were up in the canyon in his 70's land cruiser (that thing is a beast) it was the middle of winter and we were hotboxing the whip. We rolled down to mcdonalds and this 12 year old looking girl pokes her head out the window and yells "oooooH! give me some of what you guys have" and i shit you not 5 other mcds employees walked up and poked their heads out the window, we got our food and dipped out and we couldnt stop laughing haha

20. I know how you feel man.. it feels bad after, but in the moment.. theres nothing you can do but laugh hahaha thats what your high mind is telling you to do... Idk i've laughed at some pretty sad shit before man..
    tbh, in class we were watching a documentary about the holocaust. Me and my friend got right baked before that class, and while the movies playing a scene where a bunch of little kids are crying and being put into transports or whatver, me and my buddy thought they were laughing cus we were so baked, and we started laughing hahaha just me and him.. the teacher gave us the worst look and then we realized what we were laughing at.. The whole class gave us a weird look hahhahahah fucking awkward