Drive Thru Geekin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jrutt66, May 2, 2009.

1. This Thread is for all your stories abou t crackin up at the drive thru BLAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill start off, last night we were cruisin after a couple bowls so we decide to goto mcdonalds and get mcflurrys. SO we pull up and order but the lady wont stop asking us if we want anything else

Her:Hello what can i get you
    US:mad: mcflurrys pleaseeee
    Her:and....
    US:THats it
    Her:And......
    US:ha Thats it
    HEr: nothing else
    US:hahaha no thanx
    HEr:OK pull up to the next window

So we pull up and pay her meanwhile im tryin to hide my face in the passenger seat. And my friend looks over at me and he starts to laugh. Then he is tryin to get change and is talkin to the lady and she isnt even at the menu. SO she comes back gives us the change and we try and take off. Then she s like o no u forgot ur flurries. Ha so we just grab that shit and gooooooooooooo.

Ha sorry a lil high

2. i had worse happen

We were out driving around smoking on a couple blunts, about halfway through blunt number 2 we decide to go to mcdonalds, we ordered our food pretty well for being stoned, get to the window and pay, by the way still smoking on half a blunt, we notice that all the employees in the store are looking at us and we trying to decide should we leave or what, thats when my friend said the funniest thing ever. he goes "No, I'm not leaving without my mother fucking cheeseburgers, and pass me that fucking blunt" All with the window open and saying pretty loud so we know they heard him.. After we got our food we couldn't stop laughing

3. lol i love fuckin with these people...one time me and my buddies were all wearing hoodies...we put them on back wards and put the hoods up so it covered our faces...then we went to the pick up window with them on...i wasnt driving but the kid was trying to grab his shit with the hood still on...good times lol

4. I work at mc donalds , on the overnight, i get my fair share of stoned/drunken retards.....

Its fucking annoying really, but I understand they are just fucking around , yet still..

5. Now I can't stop laughing about how much spit, hair, and jizz you and your friends probabaly ate that night. :wave: and no I don't work at a fast food resturaunt (not that there is anything wrong with that). Your friend should learn some respect.

6. Yeah all of my friends act like morons in the drive-thru when they're stoned.

It actually got so bad that when I drive, I now refuse to go through a drive-thru.
    My friends were pissed at first, but when they realized I was serious enough to stop driving them ANYWHERE they were cool with it.

They would scream obscenities, make crude and immature jokes, talk extremely slow or extremely fast, scream, make vulgar and innappriopriate remarks if it was a women working.......

I would get so embarrassed.

7. shitting my pants for a good two minutes lol

8. Me and my friend sat in the McDonalds drive through for like 5 minutes the other night before we realized it was closed.

9. one time
    i was smoking weed
    and one time
    we had to go thru SO much shit JUST to get to our destination
    which of course was kfc

10. lol man thanks...i was laughing so hard after we left i almost couldnt breathe lol

11. Yeah, I'm sure they all completely took offense and did something entirely illegal and vengeful, risking their jobs, rather than just not giving a fuck about the food and sloppily throwing it together as usual.

Not everybody who works at a fast-food restaraunt is a shithead, and I believe most people wouldn't do this, regardless of how big of a prick the customer is.

12. Weed hasn't made me "geek" out since high school. I agree with the mature posters in this thread....wait until you're working at mcdonalds and some kid wants to mess with you, see how you like it. They're just trying to do their job and have to deal with idiots all day.

Hard to teach respect to kids that have mommy and daddy hand everything to them.

13. two stories

1. me and two friends are fresh off the blunt at the wendys drive through. im driving, and i order my food and my friends food. then she asks if thats all and i add another thing and another thing and then i start giggling. then my friends start laughing at me. so we end up sitting at the speaker laughing for probly 2-3 minutes.

then we finally stop and the lady just says "is that all?" and we start laughing again

she was not pleased when we pulled up

2. we were at jack in the box, ripping the bong while they were giving us our food and change and they didnt say anything. that was pretty funny too

14. dude dont be so serious...im sure u were a kid once who was out causing trouble and having fun...were not trying to be fuckin assholes when we do this shit...its just funny...thats all...if ur wroking at mcdonalds then u shud expect this kinda stuff lol...cheap, yummy food=stoned kids at the drive thru lol