Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drive throughs, high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripdatshit, Apr 11, 2010.

1. hey gc. everytime me and my buddy go through the drive through when we're high we just fucking bust out laughing and cant keep our cool, anyone else have this problem? hahaha:smoking:

2. I used to work at a fast food place.. High customers are fucking hilarious.
    Speaker-How can I help you?
    High Kid-Yeah uh..Um...Uhhhh......Gimmme a sec
    Speaker-Ok..Let me know when your ready
    High Kid-*2 mins later*Alright!*pause*
    Speaker-go ahead
    High Kid-1 sec
    XD
    It's all good; from my experience about 75% of non foreign people that work at these places smoke weed.

3. going through the drive through high with my buddy is fucking hilarious we always bust out laughing when she gets our order wrong

4. hahaha. its good to know we're not the only ones. but man this one time we were at starbucks, after enjoying a couple bowls of chron. and we pull up to the window to pay, and i look out the other window laughing my ass off, i look over and my buddy is turned around doing the same thing. fucking funny ass shit:D

5. lol yeah. one time we were sitting at the drive through speaker and they asked what we wanted. i looked at my friend and he said 8 double cheesburgers. every1 laughed so loud

6. I was blunt cruising with my friends one time and we pulled up to Wendys to get some food.
    The guy at the window said that we would have to wait for our spicy chicken nuggets (holy FUCK so good) so we pulled to the parking lot and waited.

Me and my friend in the backseat were geeking out and bouncing all over the place, we thought for sure they had us pull over so they could call the cops.

We were about to get outta the car and book it, when they came out and gave us out food.
    Shit never tasted so good in all my life :smoking:

7. haha i feel you with the double cheeseburgers. so this one time i walked into mcdonalds hungry as shit. i walk up to the counter casual and im like "ughhhh could i get 3 double cheeseburgers, 4 hot n spiceys, and 3 large fries, and i coke" after i realized how much i ordered i just busted out laughing my ass off. they totally knew i was stoned. hahahahha:smoking:

8. There was 4 of us in the car one night. My best friend was driving and I was sitting in the back seat right behind her. We were driving around smoking a blunt and decided we wanted Burger King. So we said fuck it and kept smoking the blunt the whole time we ordered our food and payed for it and everything. She kept telling us not to blow the smoke by her window cuz she didn't want the worker to say anything but me being the great friend I am kept intentionally blowing the smoke in her direction. Fun times...

9. haha man. we never blaze blunts very often, most of the time we both bring our bubs and blaze all over town:smoking:

10. I'm a fucking asshole to the people working through the drive thru, I do it because no one should work in one of those hell holes. So I'm actually helping them out. :)

11. ^^haha yeah ive gone through the drivethrough smoking so many times....or just previously baked out my car....and im sure theyve been able to smell it but no one has ever said anything :smoking: (yeah i know not a good idea but shit....)

edit....i got ninjad twice

12. haha good point man.

13. :smoking:when the munch bug calls, nothing will get your in your way of answering it.:smoking:

14. Me and my buddies do giggle sometimes but not out of control laughing,but one time i just smoked a king zig of some fine bud and me and my friend headed to taco bell and the lady handed us our food and i left got home and realized i forgot to get my debt card back.haha

15. What the hell?? You're "actually helping them out"? How is intentionally being rude the person who is getting paid to take your fucking order helping them in any way? It's not like they WANT to be there.

And you said that "no one should work in one of those hell holes". What are you referring to, BK? Wendy's? If it weren't for the people working there, then how would you get your cheeseburgers or whatever?

And don't be an asshole to people who handle your food...:devious:

16. Drive thrus are a must when high, although I've had some great moments this one is the best.

Me and two buddies burned and then decided to go to mcdonalds. When we got in the parking lot we saw the long line at the drive thru. I was pissed so I cut in line and went straight to the second window. Lady says hello and starts handing me three big bags of food. The people behind us had just paid for about $25 worth of food and we were just being handed it. That is the most amazing drive thru experience I have ever had.

17. lmao. jizz in his bk stacker lmao.

ewww.

18. I shout out a "Yo" at that intercom - then get down to business and order - mcdonalds is retarded they skimp on the ice cream cone - I told em they were a bunch of vanilla hoardin' bogarts

19. I used to have this problem when I was 16 Just got a car, Just hot boxed it, And that was 5 yrs, Now I just drive threw get food and leave. Its not a funny situation.