Drip rings stopped working

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Inkadis, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Hi, so I've got 7 plants in a waterfarm setup.for some reason all but two of my drip rings just stopped working overnight apparently. I'm around 3 weeks into flower abd plants are looking great .my pumps are all running fine abd I can tell air is going through all the tubing. When I remove the drip rings that arnt working, there is still no water being pushed up through the tubing. The two rings that are working are dripping vigorously, they aren't hooked to the same air outlet. I really don't know what's going on and i can't look at my roots or in the buckets because I am in a scrog set up. Anyone had a similar issue? I'm also using air stones so that's why I'm not totally freaking out, but I'd really like to get the drip rings working again. Also forgot to mention that I recently added hydro molasses to my Rez, think that may have clogged sonthibg up?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You clogged everything with molasses ...

3. You think the blue tubing as well, I didn't add very much abd mixed it in well. It's strange to me that two of the drip rights are working so well too

4. I will see if the whit tubing that is part of the drip rings in clogged I guess, may just have to cut my scrog off, it's really only for structure which is already there

5. HI...

Pull the white tube (please moping column) up a little bit and see if it starts coming up the tube. If not, then pull the outer tube up a little bit and then the white. If you get roots around the bottom of either tube, then you can't get solution to the pumping column and it won't come up.

6. Your the man!,. That was the exact problem . I've got the airstones goin, so Ive got backup, but I cut the scrogg and unclogged the moping colomns in three plants. Will do the rest tomorrow , thanks again [​IMG]

7. No!

8. Yes... I've had this problem many times. Glad it was a 'simple' fix. The roots look great!

9. Thanks, I actually opted to take out my drip ring at this point abd just use my second pump to hook up to 4 of my air stones, now each pump has 4 stones running off of it , instead of one running 8. Way more bubbles, the roots were clogging the pumping column up overnight hah

10. Too many roots is such a terrible problem to have! :)

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1