Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinks; a stoners best friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyed, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Lol I think that drinks are the best thing ever while high.

I'll have a drink by me and I'll go to take another sip out of it and realize that it's already gone because I've drank it so fast..

What are some of your favorite drinks? (Especially while high)

Mountain Dew and Orange Juice for me. OJ is just so good tasting, if I had to drink something for the rest of my life it'd probably be that.

2. dutch guys should know this one:

[​IMG]

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsvvZia2m68&feature=related]Vimto Lowrider advert 2011 Bounce n Boom (video) - YouTube[/ame]

4. I need to upgrade my drink game. 0_0

5. Mello Yello :cool:[​IMG]

6. I suk dick 4 weed so jiz is my favrite drink. LOLLLLZZZ

7. [​IMG] Dads orange cream soda never ceases to satisfy my taste buds/thirst. :)

8. mhmmm

Attached Files:

• red.jpg
      red.jpg
      File size:
      142.1 KB
      Views:
  9. #11 chinoko, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Milk tea with boba. It may not look that good, but if you're in So Cal, you know this is the ish
    [​IMG]

10. Two words: Doctor. Pepper.

11. #14 SeLeKt, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

for every road trip haha

12. You should get a badge for making the millionth post on this topic.

13. [quote name='SeLeKt'][​IMG]

Wow so that's what he looks like... all these years and I've never seen this dudes face. I knew he was going to look legendary like his name.

14. Any of 'em

Attached Files:

15. IZZE's ALL DAY SON!!!